ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 14 of 105

Theaton smiles at her and says just you my - Page 14 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Aug, 2013 - 6:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2013 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 14

Theaton thanks the man and heads for the wedded trout where he will relax with a nice meal and a couple ales.

Sponsored Links:
25th Aug, 2013 - 1:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Rather off topic, but...
Sorry for the delay. I thought I had already posted.

Canabusis

"I'm so sorry to hear for your loss," Svetlana says. "I know elves to be kind to other civilised peoples. I can only assume they fought nobly against the dangers of the wild and the tribes of other, more savage, peoples. Like the barbarian tribes far West."

"We came here when Oleg decided to leave the city to pursue being a merchant out of town. We received our own charter; to rebuild an abandoned fort into a trading post - what, 6 months ago?" She looks to Oleg who nods his confirmation. "As for your charter, we only received the official word on it this morning."

Oleg interrupts angrily, "Your charter we had no choice in. It was thrust upon us with the expectation that we will comply. The Swordlords of Restov just trample over us and expect us to bend to their every whim!"
Svetlana rests a hand on his arm to calm him.

When Shivas asks about dangers, they both say "Bandits" And tears begin to well up in Svetlana's eyes. She wipes her eyes but can't hold it back and falls into Olegs arms, letting out a sob every so often as he talks. "They've taken so much and want more from us! See what they've reduced my wife to!"

Out of Character: I think the question about children will disrupt the flow, but do ask it later.

KNtoran

The roads become more packed with activity as Theaton travels further into the city. He walks to the end of the road, to a t-intersection and there he spots the magnificent, white building. The large sign above it easily identifies the location as correct. Clearly the owner is proud of the name.

Entering the inn, the decorations are beautiful. 3 silver chandeliers of unlit candles hangs above a long hall filled with 15 tables for 6. Each table is set with a clean, white tablecloth and silver cutlery. Only one table is occupied, the people well dressed and mannered. To the right is the marble counter attended by a barkeep, and a young, smiling waitress quickly makes her way towards you through a small group of 9 patrons..

"Welcome to the Wedded Trout, sir," She says. "I see you've travelled far. Would you like a bath and rest, sir?" Hearing your order, she says, "We have a few beef and mushroom pies from after lunch today. If you wish, I can bring one and some ale up to your private bathtub in your room. Shall I get you a key, sir? Will you stay the night, sir?"

25th Aug, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas seeing the tumoil that was caused by the Swordlords of Restov in Oleg and his truly kind wife Svetlana, Shivas becomes sympathetic and a sad look spreads across her face. "The charter was thrust apon myself as well, but I must say I didn't know how forceful the Swordlords where to everyone. I only looked [upon] the charter as an opportunity to help others."

With concern in her eyes Shivas looks to Oleg for further answers. "How can they just demand people to do such things? Perhaps their charter can work against them... We could comply for now and try to get others forced into this to band together and once we have a force big enough we could fight back?"

Shivas angered by the pain in Svetlana becomes compassionate in her discussion with Oleg and Svetlana. "I am truly sorry for what losses you may have endured with this charter and the demands of the Swordlords of Restov. I may have friends that could help us in this, they are wanted men because they do not choose to follow the Swordlords. We would have to keep secret our true loyalties and comply outwardly until such a time comes when we can make a stand!"

Shivas thinks of Gallian and what he had told her, she hadn't understood everything at first but it all starts falling into place in her mind.

Out of Character: : Oh this is getting good! You are a mad [genius]. wink.gif

Post Date: 26th Aug, 2013 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 14 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will gladly like to get a room for the night a nice bath. He will ask if she will scrub his back for him and then wink at her. He would very much like to have a ale and pie brought up to him as he bathes.

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 12:26pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Maerrun replies while getting up from his chair;
"Alright father, just let me tip off the bartender so we can be off."
Maerrun walks over to the bartender and pays the bartender (2 gp) and returns his glasses, he then returns to his father, ready to leave the tavern.

Reconcile Edited: dracthul on 27th Aug, 2013 - 12:27pm

27th Aug, 2013 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Game Master says...

Canabusis

Oleg replies as he rubs his wife's back to calm her. "That plan could work, if you find enough loyal people or sympathetic allies. No doubt it will take a long time. But with that, umm... Never mind."

He takes a deep breath before continuing. "The only problem isn't only the lords to the west. The bandits aren't a metaphor or some-such. We - well, we are raided monthly by a group of thugs from the south, where the land is wild. They take our goods, mostly hides and potions, and the coin we've collected for the whole month each time!" He waits for Shivas' reaction.

Out of Character: Shivas would likely know this in character, the Swordlords are separate from the King of Brevoy. They are historically revolutionaries, fighting Choral the Conqueror to the very end 2 centuries ago, but eventually swore fealty.

KNtoran
The girl leads Theaton up a staircase, revealing more of the well decorated building. Oriental rugs hang on the walls of the hallway, and entering room 8, you see no expense has been spared. The bedsheets are fine cloth, the windows are stained with a luminescent pattern and the whole room is upkeeped to a high standard. Through a door, the girl shows you a brass bathtub, currently empty, and giggles at your suggestion. "Let me bring the hot water first. Then we can see what I can do for you. What they say about half-elves is true, you are the best of both worlds, cutie." She leaves, her smile turning from innocent to naughty.

She brings up a tray with 3 ales and a pie, accompanied with two other girls bearing clay jugs of water. Three trips later, and the waitress confronts you. She takes a gulp of one ale and approaches, caressing the laces to Theaton's clothes. "I want you to know, sir, that extra room service, simply costs extra. How many of us would sir desire?"

Out of Character: Well, how else does the place make its money? Feel free to take over the scene, NPC's too, until an hour passes in game.

dracthul
The bartender nods and then waves as you go.

David, mounted, leads Maerrun through the mud covering the road, a gift from the freshly melted snows of winter. The wooden buildings and crowded streets eventually give way to calmer streets and larger buildings, but still made of Brevoy's basic resource, wood. The aristocrat district feels like home again. Kids of all ages spar in the streets, training sticks or metal foils, you see examples of both, as small crowds gather to softly cheer on their friends.

You arrive at the villa, and it looks like the same oaken palace Maerrun remembers. Maybe some of the flowers have been replaced. The single guard opens the gate, and your father leads you to his study, boots off, of course. Stacks of parchment, vellum or paper fill the shelves, accounting records were kept here rather than books.

"Son," He turns to Maerrun. "As you surely know, I hold many contacts in Restov, the free city they call it. Ha, more like free to take! One does not allow a major river port and a political upstart slip through his fingers. One such contact has proven valuable and provided our family with THIS." He slides over a parchment bearing an official seal. Its contents are in the first post of this topic.

After a while, he asks, "Well?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Aug, 2013 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 14

Shivas sits in deep thought for a moment. She ponders taking a journey to talk with Gallian and possibly recruit him and his men for this endeavor. Gallian may even have more to add to her ambicious plan to help those under the Swordlords crude rule.

Shivas takes a deep breath and replies to Oleg. "I have a friend who may be able to help us. I would have to journey back a ways to speak with him, perhaps I have enough time being I arrived so early. I would like to try to convince him to come and speak with you. He has assets that we may be lacking. And as for the bandits thats part of the reason the charter was made and distributed. So the others that show to report for the the charter will be able to aid us in that even if their loyalties lie with the Swordlords."

Shivas ponders her plan a little longer trying to figure out if she has enough time to make it to Gallian and back before the time to report for the charter.

"Is there any supplies you need? I would like to have a cover story to the reason I am back tracking. I could pick up supplies but I would have to go as far as Vostok. I am unsure I could make it back in time to report but perhaps I could also use the same excuse of needing to run an errand for you for supplies? When they finally show up for others to report you could tell them I had already arrived."

Shivas looks compassionately to Oleg and Svetlana and remarks. "This could be dangerous for us to pursue against the Sworlords, you've already seen too much tragedy. Make sure that this course of action is one that you choose to follow. I could bring my friend to you, and we could discuss further so as not to go into this blindly in anger. I only want to help you not cause you further pain. What do you think?"

Out of Character:: I hope I don't mess everything up!

Post Date: 27th Aug, 2013 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 14

Theaton smiles at her and says just you my dear just you as he unlaces her clothes and pulls them off of her. HE will make sure he is well undressed too and get into the tub pulling her in with him as he embraces her into a kiss. Theaton will make sure that she takes her time in making sure he is well clean and he will make sure she is well clean as they enjoy each other in the bath. Once the water starts to cool off a lot Theaton will get out of the tub dragging her along to the bed to continue their activities.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.