ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 28 of 105

Tarak helps Shivas work around the fort as - Page 28 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Oct, 2013 - 12:42am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
16th Oct, 2013 - 6:04am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 28

Shivas looks around at all they have accomplished and all they can hope of having prepared before tomorrow and turns to Tarak, "I don't think we can do anything further, we need to rise very early to be ready for them when they arrive. We need to get some rest."

She pats Tarak on the shoulder as if to say good job and retires for the night. "Please do not let me sleep in tomorrow Svetlana, I am very weary and will try to wake myself but I would like to be overly sure not to over sleep."

Saying a prayer to Sarenrae before sleep finds her, She prays with all her might that they will not be overwhelmed and may Sarenrae be with them when they do.

Out of Character:: Icon please let me know if we were able to get the oil and what amount. Trying to prepare for a large group of bandits should a large group show up!

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2013 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Out of Character:: Canabusis, I am pretty sure we still have two whole days to prepare. The day you arrived back at the fort was the 29th, the other explorers show up on the 31st, and the bandits come on the 1st.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 16th Oct, 2013 - 11:25am

16th Oct, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Out of Character:: I thought the month we were in was like February and had only 28 or 29 days in it. I check the Pathfinder calendar? Either way just means I can get in more preparations then!

17th Oct, 2013 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 28 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Trake and Canabusis

Oleg responds to Tarak, "It was an idea worth mentioning, but there's no roads to the south. No reliable spot to ambush the bandits. I doubt you will find them in those wilds, and will probably meet other trouble.

"Did I say robe? Ah, sorry, I meant a plain cloak. He certainly didn't look to have the brains for wizardry. But I have seen some less-than-smart sorcerers in my time. You never can be sure."

In reply to Shivas he says, "Glad to hear we have some long term support, even if nothing now. Of course we swear secrecy as well. It would be wise to keep this plan from too many people, I'll let your judgments decide if the other charter bearers are reliable."

"Oil?" Svetlana asks. "That sounds dangerous and we want to avoid burning our only shelter. Oleg has worked so hard these months, we'd hate to see it all gone in an accident. That's not even mentioning the pure cruelty in burning a man alive," She winces as she imagines it. "If you must know, we have 5 pints for use in lamps."

There are few large rocks within the fort, together you collect only 6 larger than a balled fist and 16 more suitable for a sling. Oleg assists in hauling them up, while Svetlana provides baskets to bundle the smaller ones.

Sleep is uneventful, and the next morning, Wealday the 30th, you awake to smells of frying. Svetlana has prepared some rolled blini, a kind of thick, fluffy crepe, with blueberry jam. It's a most decadent morning meal and Oleg really appreciates them, taking his time to digest before starting up work again.

Out of Character: Sorry about the date mix up. Season and weather is equivalent to February, but I have read that all months on Golarion have 30 days. One of the wiki's is properly referenced, and the other is not. I made a slight mix up saying the meeting occurs on the 31st, I am explaining it by way of a leap day in the year 4712 AR. It's not your fault for missing it, you wouldn't have known unless you asked.

Euphoria

"Well," Responds the innkeeper, "If you're going to run off to bathe before we prepare your breakfast, of course you'll go hungry." He chuckles and brings Aliora a plate of roast mutton and blanched vegetables.

She eats about half, satisfying the worst of her hunger, before a man enters the inn, a half-elf that she hazily remembers seeing the day before.

Enter KNtoran onto the scene.

Theaton finds the sign of the inn and walks into the clean and well kept dining area, traditional decor hanging from the walls. A middle aged man stands behind a bar counter, as a young boy who looks like him and a young woman clean around the room. The 10 wooden tables seat 13 people this time of day, just after lunchtime. He recognizes one to be the half-orc girl as her three soft red eyes look at him. She seems cleaner than before, moist robes clinging to her form slightly, and has a half finished meal before her.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2013 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton walks over to the half orc lady. "Good day I am Theaton. I am a adventure employed by swordlords and was told by Mallius that your signed on too. I wanted to make you acquaintance and hope that the two of us can travel together." He takes a seat across the table from her. "Inn keep can I get a mug of ale here and something to eat." Looking back at the girl, "I think I remember seeing your being lead into the town offices as I was leaving. I believe some of the guards were not very nice. I believe they had a issue with the third eye you sport because if it is issue with being a half breed then I will have a issue with them too."

17th Oct, 2013 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Tarak awakes and follows his nose to the table. He enjoys the delicious meal that Svetlana has prepared, and asks Oleg about the work for the day. After breakfast Tarak talks to Shivas about the fort defenses.

"We should check outside the fort for some more large rocks, also, Svetlana's fears of burning down the fort are warranted. We should only use the oil if we lock the bandits out and fight from the inside."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
17th Oct, 2013 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 28

Shivas rises early to meditate and prepare her spells, finishing up with a prayer to Sarenrae she heads to eat breakfast.

After eating the wonderful meal Svetlana prepared she asks Oleg, "What needs to be done today?"

Getting to work immediately she works hard throughout the day. Talking with Tarak about the fort defenses as she works.

"I only thought that we could soak rags with oil and bound them to our arrows to create more damage when they strike. I don't think dumping it on the bandits is wise or kind as Svetlana points out, they could fall on the walls and burn the fort down. I would not like to see a man burned alive but if we are overwhelmed we may have no choice. Perhaps we could sharpen long stakes surrounding the walls to point outward toward any who would try to scale the walls?"

Running her idea's by Tarak as she works she makes sure to ask Oleg of his opinion as well.

Out of Character:: Craft Roll 8+4=12

Spells for the day:
Level 0 Detect Magic, Light, Stabilize
Level 1 Abundant Ammunition, Cure light wounds

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 18th Oct, 2013 - 4:43pm

18th Oct, 2013 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 28

Tarak helps Shivas work around the fort as they discuss the defenses.

"Hmmm, flaming arrows would have a strong psychologicsl effect on the bandits as well as deal extra damage. I would like to make a couple of fire bombs too, I have two flasks of oil I could use."

Out of Character:: aid another=9

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.