ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 29 of 105

After hearing Shivas' story, Tarak - Page 29 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2013 - 5:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 105 pgs.  25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2013 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 29

Aliora bows her head to his introduction "Good day to you as well, I am Aliora. You are correct, I was at the offices to sign up as an adventurer. I was told that someone would come seek me in a few days but you seem to be early, did you bring my mapping equipment like the surveyor explained? Aside from that I would love company on my adventures, I am still not accustomed to how rotten these townsfolk treat me. I cannot control my heritage nor my birthmark but some think I am a spawn of evil and should be burned alive till my flesh melts from my bones."

She exhales slowly regaining control of her temper and continued "I had no idea you were a halfbreed, your features seem flawless and emit instant radiance, unlike myself. I have to warn you, this is my first exploration, I am not yet what you may call experienced so I will let you call the shots since you most likely have a better idea of what we are up against."

Out of Character: I deeply apologise for slow replies, I do check this thread at least once a day but we have lost three employees at work on my rotation leaving us short. The end result is a lot of overtime for me and if icon hasn't updated by the time I am free to check the game it usually means I have to wait 24 hours before I am free to post again. I am trying to solve this as I feel I am holding you all back.

Reconcile Edited: Euphoria on 18th Oct, 2013 - 8:43pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2013 - 2:37pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Ah well met then Aliora, But I am just a fellow adventurer like you waiting for the day we meet with the person who will transport us to Oleg's traveling post. From there we can meet with others and start our adventure. As far as experience I am not what you would call a veteran of adventuring but I have had a little experience.

23rd Oct, 2013 - 1:52pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

KNtoran and Euphoria

As they are speaking, the young serving boy hands Theaton the same dish as Aliora, mutton and vegetables as well a a mug of ale. After two days of good ale, he notices a distinct difference in strength and flavor.

The other patrons go about their own business, but it looks like the boy is attempting to eavesdrop, covering it up by cleaning only the tables near your own.

Out of Character: I would suggest the pair compare supplies, as was Theaton's original plan. I would have liked to role play the interactions, but we may have to fast forward soon.

Trake and Canabusis

Oleg suggests finishing the guest house walls before moving on to the storehouse roof, the building straight ahead from the gate east of the stables. He explains it will be useful now since there will be goods to store, he's optimistic the bandits will be gone.

The guest house is finished by 3 in the afternoon, and about that time a trapper comes in to sell his goods. The black haired human has an unshaven chin and is dressed in leather armour with a linen cloak browned with much dirt, carrying longbow, bear traps, a backpack and two satchels.

Svetlana opens the gate for him, and reveals his name is Mikal, before going off to reheat the vegetables from lunch. Oleg sits with him and chats while inspecting the various pelts and he brought along with some meat and bone, a few flowers, leaves and berries and a pair of glass vials with clear liquid.

Out of Character: TO ALL: As I explained in the questions thread, I may be posting less for the next 2 weeks. Euphoria, I hope you don't feel as bad about your slightly delayed post.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2013 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 29 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Lets eat and then go someplace more private to discuss what each of us can bring on this adventure so we can possibly plan for any weakness that we may discover. I do not want prying ears to over hear our full plans." Theaton then begins to eat his meal.

23rd Oct, 2013 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas continues on with her work instructing Tarak as she goes while in between instructions she asks him about himself. "Where are you from?" Listening though somewhat distractedly while trying to perfect her work. "What does your family think of your decision to join this venture?"

After the majority of the work is done for the day Shivas takes to sharpening stakes for the outer defenses of the small fort.

Out of Character:: Craft roll 14+4=18
Real life calls and you must be there to answer! Be waiting patiently for your glorious return. wink.gif

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 23rd Oct, 2013 - 5:22pm

23rd Oct, 2013 - 9:01pm / Post ID: #

Tarak works with Shivas around the fort and answers her questions.

"My family owns an estate just about a day and a half ride Northwest of here. We raise horses and other livestock, farm, and hunt to get by. My family gave me there blessings in this venture. They know that the bandit threat is very real, and that I will do whatever I can to protect them and our land. What about you? Whats your story?"

After Tarak and Shivas finish the work around the fort, Tarak helps her sharpen stakes for the defense of the fort.

Out of Character:: aid another: 18

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2013 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 29

Shivas looses any happiness that shown in her face having to recall memories that hurt her fiercely. "My entire family was killed by a band of worgs, we too farmed and hunted living alone away from other elves trying to retake the dangerous land and settle it. I was found by the clerics of Sarenrae and taken in. I made a vow to help others the way I had been helped by Sarenrae the dawn flower and her clerics." Glancing into Tarak's eyes as she restated her vow showing such passion, her eyes gleam with her words.

Shaking off such powerfully destitute memories she sets to work with a renewed vigor, right now it was Oleg and Svetlana who needed her help.

24th Oct, 2013 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 29

After hearing Shivas' story, Tarak looked at her sadly. "I am sorry about your family, and I am sorry that I made you relive those painful memories. You are a protecter now, and you can count on me to stand with you and protect those in need, such as Oleg and Svetlana."

Tarak continued to help Shivas ready the fort for battle.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.