ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 30 of 105

Theaton will pass the next day and a half - Page 30 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Nov, 2013 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 105 pgs.  26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
27th Oct, 2013 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 30

Game Master says...

Trake and Canabusis

Oleg suggests embedding spikes in the walls, since there are no large trees close by to provide large stakes, and it'll hardly be a full scale invasion anyway. Most likely the building would be burnt down if they didn't pretend to comply, and by that point the bandits won't have distance to charge.

In the few hours of the day remaining, Tarak whittles spikes out of sticks or the old boards and Shivas forces and hammers them into the gaps between the logs of the outer wall. Some points require nails and the end product for that day looks like a ramshackle attempt at a defensive wall. The appearance is overcome by the amount of work completed; in 3 hours they managed to set up spikes, preventing climbing the 10 foot wall to 40 feet on either side of the gate, the entire southern wall apart from the towers. The towers at either end add 10 feet to the height to scale, mitigating the need for spikes, unless wanted.

As the sun sinks low, Svetlana calls all to a dinner of roast boar, congratulating the trapper on his morning catch, as well as fresh bread. The trapper replies, "I'm just lucky I didn't have the pleasure of running into old Tuskgutter. Shame I couldn't trap the great boar either. Vekkel sure would pay for that trophy, but I don't know if it's worth the risk. A few months back my left arm was buggered a whole week after he gored me. Managed to escape by climbing with the little strength I had left."

"Sorry, I didn't introduce myself and I've already started rambling on. Name's Mikal, pleasure to meet you." Then he begins tear apart on the juicy meat, as though in vengeance, nodding in appreciation.

KNtoran and Euphoria

After eating, Aliora begins to lead Theaton upstairs when the barkeep asks, "Shall I charge you on your way out or will you be staying, sir? If so, are you sharing a room?"

In her room, Aliora asks what gear Theaton thinks will be needed and asks him to list what he already has. She admits that she only has the bare minimum she needed to survive her travels in the winter, a tent, blankets and clothing as well as rope for climbing. She also has a quarterstaff and trowing stars for self defense.

Out of Character: I had to move the game along to keep the groups somewhat in line.

Sponsored Links:
27th Oct, 2013 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Tarak sits down at the table to enjoy dinner with the others. After listening to Mikal, he responds.

"Well met, Mikal. I am Tarak. This Tuskgutter sounds quite ferocious, how big is he? Also, who is Vekkel?"

27th Oct, 2013 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"I am Shivas Shanti, pleased to meet you Mikal." Shivas replies. Shivas nods her head in support of Tarak's questions for the trapper. Looking eager to learn more of the man, Shivas sit's in respectful silence listening to the conversation.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2013 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Page 30 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will Tell the barkeep that he will pay when he gets back down shortly. While going over the gear with Aliora he will tell her what all he has with him. Basic items mostly, bedroll, blanket, rations, 50' rope, backpack flint/steel. He does have a bow and quiver of arrows along with a long sword. I"I believe with all that we have we should be able to work together and anything else we need we may get from the land itself. Being a ranger I can find and trap food along the way."

After meeting with Aliora Theaton will tell her where he is staying and makes plans to meet with her on the morning they are to depart at the city council building where they signed up for this outing. Theaton heads back downstairs and pays for his meal and drink before heading back to his room.

3rd Nov, 2013 - 4:28pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Trake and Canabusis

Mikal replies, "Tuskgutter is about waist height on four legs, surely as tall as a man on his hind legs, if not taller. And he's fierce to boot. If his size escapes your notice, you can tell it's him by the grey bristles on his snout, not to mention scars left by trappers who are lucky to survive."

"Vekkel's a retired trapper. He lost a leg to that boar and couldn't continue. But he made the best of his situation and now drives a cart for Oleg, so he stops here often."

KNtoran and Euphoria

"That's reassuring to hear," Replies Aliora. "I don't mind living off the land, I have done so for the last few days of my journey. But I wasn't very good at it, maybe we can help each other." She smiles as she talks "I still have some trail rations left as well. I can't think of any other equipment. You want to meet at the offices in the morning in 2 days? Sure I can do that."

Theaton is charged 3.5 silver and takes some time to find his way back. It is an hour and a half until sundown. How does Theaton pass his time that day and the next day?

Out of Character: Thanks everyone for your patience! Exams still near, but the project is done finally!

3rd Nov, 2013 - 10:29pm / Post ID: #

"That is a beast of a hog!" Shivas replies with wide eyes. "Its unfortunate that poor Vekkel lost his leg to the beast. I'm glad to hear that you survived your encounter with this Tuskgutter."

Shivas eats the mouthwatering boar with more gusto then her refined usual. The days work has worked up a hunger. As they all eat and talk during their supper Shivas observes the group with admiration and love in her heart for the good people she has met, thanking Sarenrae in a quiet prayer.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Nov, 2013 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 30

"A beast indeed. I have first hand knowledge of what an angry hog can do. I can only imagine dealing with a hog of that size. Aftet losing a leg to him, I'm sure Vekkel would pay handsomely for Tuskgutter's hide."

Tarak enjoys the meal and conversations with Mikal and the others. When he retires to his room, he realizes how tired the day's work has made him and quickly falls asleep.

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 30

Theaton will pass the next day and a half away by making sure his equipment is all ready to go and it good shape. He will spend the nights with a girl he meets on the streets that comes with him after he tells them where he is staying.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.