ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 33 of 105

"Very well, Svetlana will stay locked - Page 33 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 18th Nov, 2013 - 12:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 105 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
16th Nov, 2013 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 33

"Svetlana is right we need a plan. We have prepared rocks on the walls as well to throw down on them. We have also put stakes into the walls to make it harder for anyone to scale the walls. I think that we should watch when they arrive. If it is a small group then we should let them in as Tarak had suggested, close the gates behind them and take them by surprise. When more show to find out what happened to their men, then Theaton and I and any with a bow can take to the towers to try and shoot as many as we can. Defend the fort from the inside. I can heal those who become wounded, but I suggest that every one tries to stay in close proximity so if the need arises I can get to them quickly." Shivas looks around. "Any other suggestions?"

Sponsored Links:
16th Nov, 2013 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Maerrun can keep watch with the spyglass to find out how many there are from a distance. This will give us time to get into position. If they come in a small group, as I suspect they will, then Svetlana should be on the wall operating the gate. Oleg, you stand in the middle of the fort out in the open with the 'taxes'. Theaton, you could hide behind the stable at the southwest corner with your bow. Shivas, you could hide on the north side of the stable with your bow. Maerrun, you could hide on the east side of the bunkhouse. Ailora, you hide on the north side of the storehouse. I will hide in the bunkhouse. After the bandits enter, Theaton take up position behind the cart and Maerrun takes up position at the southwestern corner of the bunkhouse. After Oleg makes the hand-off, he will quickly make his way back inside the house, Shivas and Ailora will move up on either side of the storehouse, and I will move into the doorway of the bunkhouse. Svetlana will close the gate and hide in the southwestern tower. As soon as Oleg is in the clear, everyone with a bow will let their arrows fly. If the bandits try to scatter or move to close to one of us, then we all switch to melee weapons or magic. The goal is to keep them surrounded and not let them out of the open area in the middle of the fort. They may surrender when they find out they are surrounded, but if they do not, then we show no mercy.
If they come in a larger number, then we all take up positions on the south wall and hammer them with arrows and rocks."

16th Nov, 2013 - 5:51am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas remembers back on her conversation with Gallian and how he said that his men where considered bandits by some. Thinking the bandits should have the chance to redeem themselves Shivas agrees with Tarak. "We must give them the option to surrender first before we just shoot them. If they resist and will not surrender after we have them surrounded then we should use force. We should probably have some rope near by to tie them up in case of surrender. Do we have some where to hold them if they do?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 16th Nov, 2013 - 5:53am

17th Nov, 2013 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Page 33 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Maerrun says, "Interesting plan, putting the archers on the ground instead of up on the walkway. Yeah it's easier to hide, but they lose an advantage. I have a light crossbow to lend; I'd prefer to get up close and see their surprise. Yes or no?"

Oleg says, "Yes, good plan. Except Svetlana will stay safe locked in our house and I can operate the gate before closing it behind them. If I were you, I would wait until they begin packing my goods so they are unprepared, then I will close the gate. Alright?

"If there's a large number of them, I'll be up there. I'll even pull out my old hunting crossbow - not sure how it's fared with time, may be rusted.

"Sorry, Shivas, but I think we should attack from surprise. They never gave us an option, so why should we? Offering surrender can be done after they have felt the pain of an arrow, don't you agree?"

Aliora agrees with everything said, not taking sides, just nodding.

17th Nov, 2013 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"I only suggested that everyone be on the ground in case the fight gets out of hand. Then we could all descend upon the bandits very quickly.

Oleg, if you are working the gate, then will you just leave the ransom sitting on the ground? Also, isn't Svetlana the one who usualy opens the gate? I understand that you want her out of harms way, but I don't want the bandits to get spooked because something is different.

I too think we should put a few arrows in them. If they want to surrender after that then they will throw down their weapons. We should try to keep at least one of them alive so they can tell us where the main bandit camp is and how strong they are."

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 17th Nov, 2013 - 3:34pm

17th Nov, 2013 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Shivas shakes her head in quiet protest as she listens to the group. "I agree that the archers should be on the towers, or at least one, in this way they can hopefully keep watch to see if any one approaches during the fight. Theaton should take a tower. I can use my bow for the first round of attack then move in and use my sword in close combat."

Shivas pauses as she thinks. "Svetlana should be inside and out of the way. If any harm came to her I could not bare it. Even if it gives our plans away, I would not risk her life. If we could help it I would be opposed to Oleg being in harms way as well."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2013 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 33

Theaton says, I agree that Svetlana should be out of harms way. I can open the gate for them and still be up to shoot arrows down if that helps."

18th Nov, 2013 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 33

"Very well, Svetlana will stay locked in the house and Theaton will be on the wall. But I think that Oleg should open the gate and be the only one seen by the bandits until we attack. As soon as Oleg shuts the gate he can hide in the southwest tower for safety. Theaton, take up a position on the wall where you think you will have the best shot at the bandits, just stay out of sight until the bandits are in position. I don't think the bandits should know that anyone else is here. They might leave, or at the very least, start asking questions."

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.