ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 34 of 105

Theaton will stretch and ready his bow and - Page 34 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 21st Nov, 2013 - 3:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 105 pgs.  30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
18th Nov, 2013 - 6:32am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 34

Game Master says...

Merrun yawns and says, "Thanks for the great meal. If I am to be up for an early watch, I had better rest now. You can refine the plan as you want, just tell me in the morning."

Oleg nods, "Very well, take the key to the leftmost room." He hands it over and Maerrun walks off also holding the spyglass. "Oh, there are only for rooms between five. My apologies, I wasn't prepared."

Oleg continues, "As for holding them if they surrender, the study in my building can lock, as can the front door. I can move my things to another room to accommodate prisoners - or we can punish them properly with hangings.

"I think this plan is ready as it is. It's still early in the night and I'd like to thank you all for doing this. I have already given you room and stabling, but I'd like to open a good wine, I think the occasion calls for it. Svetlana, please bring the vintage one from Pitax, the Sarain red of 4699."

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2013 - 5:01am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas was about to retire herself when Oleg spoke of sharing wine for the occasion. Not wanting to be rude she stayed seated and waited to have a small drink with those who stayed. Shivas didn't drink much as it addles the brain when you've had too much. She was in the company of friends and so she would share in a toast for change and a new day. Raising her glass she said, "To new friends and a new day of freedom." Looking to Oleg and Svetlana with admiration and respect she then turned to include all in her gaze. Consuming what was in her glass, she returned the toasts of others. Hugging Svetlana she bid them all goodnight. Nodding her respects to every one there she retired to her room for the evening. Praying for all who where there and a few who weren't, she went to sleep.

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 19th Nov, 2013 - 5:03am

19th Nov, 2013 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tarak drank a single glass of wine with the others and shared in Shivas' toast. After a short celebration, he retired to bed. After a bit of tossing and turning he drifted off to sleep.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2013 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Page 34 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will share in the toasts and have a glass of wine. After that he will tell Oleg, "Someone else can use a room I will sleep in the tower and be ready to deal with the bandits in the morning."

19th Nov, 2013 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Aliora looks apprehensive, but everyone joins in the toast.

Theaton finds out that the four corner towers aren't hollow, just raised platforms filled with wood and dirt. The only way up was via a ladder on the east wall or south wall's west side. But the sparse clouds do not threaten rain.

As the first rays of light appear on the morning of the 1st of Pharast, Svetlana knocks on the three closed doors, waking all up. There is a light fog in the morning, appearing to lift quickly across the plain fields.

Maerrun is sitting on a basket of rocks on the wall, keeping a lookout lazily.

19th Nov, 2013 - 7:16pm / Post ID: #

Shivas dons her armor and prays to Sarenrae to be with them all and guide them during their battle today. She hears the wake up call of Svetlana, already prepared she makes her way out side to join the others.

Noticing Maerrun's lazy watch she looks to him and says loud enough for him to hear. "Look alive Sir, we do not want to be caught unaware." Winking at him with a slight smile to show she didn't mean it to be a rebuke only to up his moral.

Shivas looks to the others, "Are you ready?" Shivas says with enthusiasm trying to light the fire in their hearts. "When we prevail Svetlana and Oleg will be that much safer. It will be because of all of you! We will over come the forces of evil. Maerrun when they come close signal us so that we may all find our hiding spots."

Out of Character:: Spells
Level 0 Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Guidance
Level 1 Bless, Murderous Command

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 20th Nov, 2013 - 6:47am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Nov, 2013 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 34

Minutes after Svetlana wakes him, Tarak emerges from his room ready for battle. His armor was strapped on tight and he carried his bow in his hand. His greataxe and a quiver of arrows where strapped to his back. Tarak nodded to Shivas as she gave her pep talk and then tried to eat a little breakfast before the fight.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2013 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 34

Theaton will stretch and ready his bow and check his arrows as the day awakes. He will scan the area to check and make sure it looks clear of anyone approaching.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.