ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 39 of 105

Theaton thinks that hanging one of them in - Page 39 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Dec, 2013 - 5:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 105 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
7th Dec, 2013 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 39

Shivas looks to Tarak with confusion. "Why would he want to kill the leader of this small group? The man says the leader is a man called the skull king? Unless perhaps he is the skull king? We need to be sure who is telling the truth and who is not. I think we should keep questioning them. We could switch roles, I talk to the one whom your were interogating and you take the one I questioned. What do you think?"

"Any one else want to take a try at interogating the men? If what the leader of this group says then we might have forty others to defend against." Shivas shrugs feeling a little overwhelmed.

Sponsored Links:
8th Dec, 2013 - 9:37am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Maerrun nods, but Aliora looks sick and pale faced. She retreats to her room, pleading nobody to worry about her.

Maerrun thinks he has an easy job with the armless bandit and leads him to his room in the guest building, leaving one unconscious bandit uninterrogated. Anyone overhearing him can hear a far more soothing and negotiatory approach.

Oleg is shocked at the news, harshly whispering, "Forty! We have no chance by ourselves. The fort couldn't survive such an assault! I - I don't know how you would do it, but they can't find out what happened here!"

8th Dec, 2013 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Shivas tries her polite approach on the bandit that Tarak had so forcefully interogated. "Hi there, are you doing alright under the circumstances? Can you tell me how many others there are? Can you tell me about the leader? Where is your camp?"

When she is done she waits for the others to gather to find out what they have learned from their own interogations.

Out of Character:: Diplomacy roll: 3+1=4
Sense motive: 11+3=14

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 8th Dec, 2013 - 8:56pm

8th Dec, 2013 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Tarak goes to chat with the leader to try and confirm his story.

"So, your comrade that I drug into the stable has spilled his guts, and your story is not adding up. Why don't you tell me the actual location and strength of your camp, and your leader's real name. I would also like to know what else we might encounter in the Greenbelt besides your motly crew."

Tarak then waits for the leaders response and hopes that he buys his bluff, and reveals more information.

Out of Character:: Bluff: 16+1=17

9th Dec, 2013 - 10:02am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

The bandit Shivas talks to simply shakes his head. "No, no, no! I want his head! I'll talk, just do this small favor for me. He can't kill me if I get him first."

The leader replies to Tarak, "Stupid, no-good bootlicker, I'll make him pay for this." He sighs heavily and continues, "how much did he tell you?" A long pause ensues with both staring into the other's eyes waiting for a flinch or tell.

The leader concedes, "Very well then. We're camped on a ford on the Thorn River. You can tell which river it is by the numerous thorny bushes from which it gets its name. It's south by south west of here, in the forest. Our leader is Kressle - she's quick and oh so cunning."

Maerrun emerges from the guest building and approaches Shivas. "That one is repentant and even wants to repent his mistakes by helping us. On the condition that - in his words - the angelic elf priestess restore his arm."

9th Dec, 2013 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Tarak approaches Shivas and Maerrun and tells of the leaders lies.

"It appears that the leader was lying to you. Their camp is South by Southwest of here on the Thorn River. Their leader is a woman named Kressle, and in his words, 'she's quick and oh so cunning'. He didn't devulge the actual strength of the group, but I couldn't imagine that it would be more than forty."

Tarak then listens to Maerrun state the demands of the bandit in the bunkhouse.

"Restore his arm?!?! Seriously?!?! These guys are making demands that are beyond their situation. It might be time to string up the leader just to let them know that we are not fools. I would not feel bad about doing so either, he seems like a sadistic, vile, bully that would never renounce his evil ways. The others might, however, and I think the leader being dead might encourage them further. What say you all?"

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2013 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 39

Shivas listens to the gathered information, "He could be lying to you as well Tarak. I must pray for guidance before making a decision. Excuse me for a while will you. Please keep watch on the prisoners."

Shivas departs to her room and prays to Sarenrae for guidance also adding in as a wishful thought that the bandits arm could be restored to him if he is truly seeking redemption. Sitting in meditative prayer for about an hour she then returns to the others to hear of their opinions and see if there are any new ideas.
"Is every one decided on what to do next? Any new Idea's before we hang a man?"

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2013 - 5:04pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 39

Theaton thinks that hanging one of them in sight of the others will help make sure the information is correct. They do not know one is dead so we can hang that one to make them think they are next if they do not talk and tell the truth.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.