ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 40 of 105

Shivas nods her acknowledgment and with Tarak's - Page 40 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 14th Dec, 2013 - 9:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
10th Dec, 2013 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 40

"The only problem with hanging the dead one is that the one in the stable is scared to death of the leader over there. He is convinced that if he talks, the leader will find and kill him. Hence, he wants us to kill the leader in front of him. I am afraid that stringing up the dead one will do no good, but watching the leader die will loosen the tongues of the others."

Tarak thinks on the matter for a few moments.

"I think our only other solution would be to send a scout to confirm the location of the camp, and that would be very risky. I would rather know exactly what we are dealing with before putting our lives in danger."

Sponsored Links:
11th Dec, 2013 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas concedes to hanging the leader. "It is our job to rid the area of bandits and the other dangers. But I do not like killing a man if he can be redeemed, whether he can be or not I do not know. I will go and pray with him in his final moments perhaps he will show himself repentant."

Shivas goes to the leader bandit once again. "I am here to pray for you, would you care to pray with me? It seems the others have deemed that your death is inevitable in that nothing you say can be trusted." Shivas begins to mumble her prayers under her breath, as she tries to take in the leaders reaction.

11th Dec, 2013 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tarak retrieves his own rope from his room and starts tying a noose. He then asks Theaton to retrieve the bandit from the stable, and Maerrun to retrieve the bandit from the bunkhouse. While this is being done, he consults with Oleg as to where the best spot would be.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Page 40 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will head to the stables and make sure the bandit there is well tied hands behind back and legs tied together with about a foot of length of rope to allow him to shuffle forward. Theaton will take a length of rope and tie it around the bandits neck making a lead for Theaton to maintain control of the bandit. IF the bandit does anything he is not instructed to do he will jerk on the rope pulling the bandit over.

Theaton explains to the bandit, "I am in control here one wrong move or word and your life will be forfeit, You move when I say move and stop when I say stop. Do you understand?"

Once Theaton sees the bandit understands he have him head out of the stable to the central part of the keep.

13th Dec, 2013 - 10:03am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Shivas talks to the bandit to no avail. "I know what I did and I know what I get for it. We all die someday."

Oleg suggests to Tarak the beam above the gate, a thick wooden log, would be a good anchoring point. He even offers to move the body later as he assists tying the knots.

Theaton binds and leads one bandit out, who nods his understanding and cooperates without a struggle. An uneasy smile crosses his face when he sees the noose and the leader being prayed over. Maerrun brings out the bandit without an arm and then drags out the bruised bandit, propping him up against the storehouse.

Everybody is ready for the moment, even Svetlana comes out, resolute and unflinching at the bloody scene.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 13th Dec, 2013 - 10:06am

13th Dec, 2013 - 9:21pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Shivas's conscience is clear, she takes the bandit out to prepare for the hanging. Silently she continues to pray to Sarenrae.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Dec, 2013 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 40

Tarak and Oleg hang the noose from the beam that Oleg had suggested. Once the rope is in place, Tarak retrieves a barrel and a shorter crate from the store room and places them under the noose. He then turns to Shivas with a solemn look on his face.

"I think we are ready."

14th Dec, 2013 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 40

Shivas nods her acknowledgment and with Tarak's help she gets the bandit on top of the crate. She holds the rain barrel and the crate to ensure they don't move ahead of time while Tarak pulls the noose around his neck. Once everything is secure, she moves back to witness the horrible hanging which must take place.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.