ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 41 of 105

Shivas takes to putting the bandits back into - Page 41 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Dec, 2013 - 5:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock

+  « First of 105 pgs.  37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
15th Dec, 2013 - 11:34am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 41

Game Master says...

The bandit leader sees everyone's hesitation and says, "You don't have the guts, I knew you were cowards. We should have had our way with the girl and burned this place the first time..."

Oleg interrupts, shouting, "You worthless scum! Die!" And he kicks the barrel away. A loud click is heard as the rope goes taut and the bandit's feet brush the ground, bouncing up and down until the body settles.

His body hangs slumped and Oleg breathes angrily. "Who's next?" He shouts his challenge to the wide eyed bandits.

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2013 - 3:02pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Instead of hanging, I will behead the next man who tries to lie." Shivas gives the bandits a look that says she is very serious. Without bothering to separate the remaining bandits she asks, "Now, how many others are there, and where is your camp, and who is the leader?"

Shivas watches closely as the men answer her questions trying to decipher if any are lying.

Out of Character:: Sense motive: 15+3=18

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 15th Dec, 2013 - 3:04pm

17th Dec, 2013 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Tarak walks up and stands next to Shivas as she questions the other bandits. He draws his greataxe and slams the pommel to the ground as he stares at the bandits, waiting for answers.

18th Dec, 2013 - 2:18am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 41 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

"I'll talk! I'll talk!" Shouts the bandit from the stable in terror. His expression changes to one of perverse satisfaction, "There's eight bandits at the camp and also Kressle, our leader. The camp is south by southwest and it on a ford on the Thorn River. I - I want to thank you for doing this," He motions to the leader with his tied hands. "Would I be able to go free now? I promise never to steal again!"

The armless bandit nods feverishly, "Nothing he said is a lie! You can go and see for yourself! Please let us go!" Shivas does not get a read that they're lying; the first one seems calm now, the second afraid of stepping out of line.

18th Dec, 2013 - 8:27am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas raises her eyebrow in surprise and turns to look at Tarak. "What do you think?" She glances toward Oleg to see his reaction. "It would not be wise to let them go before the others are taken care of, and perhaps not even then?"

Reconcile Edited: Canabusis on 18th Dec, 2013 - 8:28am

18th Dec, 2013 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Game Master says...

Oleg rules through gritted teeth, "I would like nothing more than to hang the lot of them. They knew what they were doing. I can thank you heroes and offer free ro oms and meals and stabling, but if you want me to hold that scum more than a day it'll cost."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Dec, 2013 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 41

"I think we have finally heard the truth. We should be able to dispatch the nine remaining bandits quite easily with a little planning."

Tarak then turns to Oleg,

"Don't worry Oleg, we will compensate you for the storage of these scum. After the camp is dealt with, we will write up a pact denouncing their evil ways and have them sign it. After that, we will send them on their way to Restov with nothing but the clothes on their backs."

Tarak snaps his head around and glares at the bandits and shouts,

"DOES THAT SOUND FAIR TO YOU!?"

19th Dec, 2013 - 5:22am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 41

Shivas takes to putting the bandits back into the storage shed. "We should set up watches on the bandits in the storage shed and keep a watch on the road for signs of any others coming. I'll take the first watch on the shed." Shivas looks about for the next volunteers.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.