ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 43 of 105

Shivas comes close to Tarak and asks, "What - Page 43 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 27th Dec, 2013 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 105 pgs.  39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
24th Dec, 2013 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 43

Game Master says...

Oleg is impressed, "That's very noble of you, but please affect my gift. Maybe your companions will need something in future?"

Maerrun begins to lead the bandits into his guest room, dragging the unconscious one.

Meanwhile Shivas procures rations; Svetlana offers 6 days per person of a dried trail mix for 3 gold. "Is that on top of the rations that the bandits held? What are you doing with all that spare equipment?

"Though we are infinitely thankful, we still need the money to get back to normal trading. So many people we owe, it's stressing Oleg out. I wish I had the ingredient for his favorite soup, but the nearby Moon Radishes are exhausted. It would really calm him down. If I remember right, there is also a patch about 15 miles south, in a clearing in the forest."

As the gate opens, the traveled road veers left to the east. Just off it, in the grassland, is the obvious trail of six horses trampling the grass from the south. The sun hangs low in the clear morning sky as the explorers decide their move.

Out of Character: Does Theaton mount on one of the bandit's horses?

As a tip, tracking at full speed (Normally half speed) is a -5. Or a -20 if hustling, as Shivas hinted at.

Sponsored Links:
25th Dec, 2013 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Do you think that you can ride well enough to run?" Shivas turns to her new companions in question. "We need to make up for time, try to see if we can move faster then a gallop." Shivas keeps a watch for anyone who may not be able to keep up with the faster pace so that no one is left behind.

Out of Character:: Ride check: 1d20= 17+2-5= 14

If all in the party can hustle,

Hour 1: 1 Damage Shivas, Trake, Theaton (Anyone else?)
Channel energy 4
All party members healed.

Hour 2: 2 Damage Shivas, Trake, Theaton
Channel energy 6

Hour 3: 4 Damage Shivas, Trake, Theaton
Channel energy 5

Regular pace after hour three.

26th Dec, 2013 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

The party kicks up dust as they race across the grassy plains, their horses running hard and kicking up mud. Within three hours they have closed the distance to the forest and they slow as they enter.

The trackless trees make hard travel, but the trees are sparse enough and the ground pleasantly flat. About once an hour Theaton points out a hoof-print or recently broken sapling proving you're still on the right track. As the sun sinks lower, you find yourselves in the forest as you need to make camp.

Out of Character: ...unless you want to damage your horses further with a forced march (Just playing devil's advocate).

I also updated the Rules thread with rules for exploring and will ask for a standard watch order, marching order and formation in the field, and marching order for dungeons.

26th Dec, 2013 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Page 43 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Let's make camp for the night. I will take first watch. We don't want to attract attention, so we shouldn't build a fire." Shivas passes out cold rations to the group of weary travelers and prepares camp for the night. Shivas keeps a diligent eye out for any sign of creatures or people.

Out of Character:: perception roll: 16+5=21

26th Dec, 2013 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"I'll take second watch. I agree with not making a fire, it could draw unwanted attention. Also, I think we should try to leave before sunrise to make sure we get the drop on them. Whoever has last watch will be responsible for waking the others before sunrise."

Out of Character:: Perception roll: 3

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2013 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

"I will take third watch. I think from here to make sure we are on the right track I stay off a horse more than I am on it."

Out of Character: Track rolls: 18, 13, 16, 9, 19

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th Dec, 2013 - 5:54am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 43

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Kntoran, thanks for posting so many rolls, but I'm going to assume you already added your +6 modifier. I will not add the -5 penalty for tracking at normal speed, since you are off your horse I'll say it's half the horse's speed.

In Character: Tracking intently for a further 4 miles, heading towards the southwest, you spot creeks and rivulets before finding a wide, slow moving river through the treeline. It looks to be about 80 feet across, and to the northwest you see another river join up with it, widening further. The tracks are clear in the muddy riverbank, between thickets of thorny bushes, and they head southeast.

Following for a few hundred feet, you spot the remains of a small camp. However it has more than 6 sets of tracks leading into it from further Southeast. The area seems well trod and used occasionally and the campfire has stones protecting it and the remains of food from about 50 hours ago.

27th Dec, 2013 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 43

Shivas comes close to Tarak and asks, "What should our plan of attack be if we should find them there? It is eight against three."

Shivas watches the camp for any signs of bandits still there.

Out of Character:: Perception roll: 15+5=20

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.