ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 49 of 105

Tarak follows Theaton through the forest towards - Page 49 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Jan, 2014 - 2:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 105 pgs.  45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
18th Jan, 2014 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 49

Tarak nods his head at Shivas suggestion,
"Ok, we can attack their camp, but we better go now so that we can surprise them. We should start by trying to pick them off with arrows from afar, and then if they run for cover, we go in and fight hand to hand. Theaton, does that sound good to you, are you ok to fight?"

Sponsored Links:
19th Jan, 2014 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

The bandit Shivas questions moves to a more comfortable sitting position and replies, "Why banditry? Easy money since my parents died. The band tried to rob me, but I had nothing, so they took me in instead. I guess crime doesn't pay in the end." He sighs and looks down.

Tarak drags the body, the bandit weakly protesting, "Ouch, ouch, aargh..." Then going silent.

Theaton heads off alone to get the horses, the other two keeping their weapons ready for the last conscious bandit. The other bandits' bleeding naturally clots.

Upon return, Theaton complains to Shivas about remaining muscle pains and small cuts. "Would I be able to get another heal or two? There was still one bandit left in the camp, and I don't to risk grave injury if we're going back there.

"Are we taking them with us?" He adds, pointing to the bandits currently being tied.

A search of their possessions finds the three bandits have:
3 Short Swords
3 Longbows
60 Arrows
3 Leather armor
6 Rations
30 gp

Searching the woman, she wears the same silver amulet shaped like a stag's skull and:
A vial of light brown liquid
Studded leather armor
2 masterwork hand axes,
3 daggers and 1 more where Theaton was injured
85 gp

Shivas' burst of healing manages to wake up all the bandits, but many wounds still mar their bodies.

19th Jan, 2014 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

"Let's tie them to the horses. Guide the horses closer to their camp and then tie the horses off somewhere safe while we gather the ones remaining in camp. We can try to find another horse and hopefully two carts. Put the bandits on one and the rest of the gear we find on the other. We will take all we can back with us...." Shivas looks to Theaton, "After we tie the bandits across the horses then I will heal you again. Tarak gather the gear."

After all the bandits are tied onto the horses. (Tied up and laid across the saddles on their stomachs, heads hanging off of one side and feet dangling on the other.) Shivas channels her energy once more to heal Theaton, although it benefits the bandits as well. The air shimmers with her power as Shivas says a prayer to Sarenrae.

"Let's get moving, we need to make haste." Shivas takes the reigns of Brute and begins to lead him toward their next destination.

Out of Character:: Channel energy: 4

19th Jan, 2014 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 49 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

"Sounds good to me."
Tarak gathers all of the gear and loads it onto Jax, he then signals to Shivas that he is ready to go. While they are walking to the camp, Tarak asks Theaton,

"Are you sure there was only one left in the camp? If so, then that leaves three unaccounted for. According to the bandit back at the fort there were supposed to be eight bandits out here."

When they get close to the camp, Tarak suggests leaving the horses and sneaking up to the camp. The party finds a suitable spot to tie off the horses and then approach the camp quietly.

Reconcile Edited: Trake on 19th Jan, 2014 - 10:39pm

Post Date: 20th Jan, 2014 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton is feeling better with 9 out of 12 HP back. He will make sure the bandits are well tied to the horses and gaged so they can not alert anyone left in the camp as we get closer. After tying and gagging them Theaton will say, "I think I should scout the camp again so we can see how many are left in the camp before we head that way. The fact that these guys are not returning may put the camp on edge and make it tougher to approach unseen."

21st Jan, 2014 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

Game Master says...

With two people arguing against him, Theaton reluctantly agrees that safety is in numbers. Theaton leads, remembering the way, followed by Tarak then Shivas. The bandits' shouts are muffled and they give up when they see they are being ignored.

He stops and suggests tying their horses when they have arrived at about 500 feet from the camp, in a raised section of the mud flat. The re-converging path is visible from 300 feet away.

Out of Character: Stealth to approach undetected and Perception to have a close look. Just how close are your characters willing to move? Also, I've been forgetting to add Armor Check Penalties, please note bonuses and penalties with your roll, otherwise, I'll have to assume the worst.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 21st Jan, 2014 - 11:22am

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Jan, 2014 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 49

Shivas approaches behind Theaton and Tarak as stealthy as possible, trying for a look at what faces them. She takes Theatons lead on how close they should come to get a look at the camp being she doesn't know exactly where the camp lies.

Out of Character:: Stealth roll:9+2([Dexterity])-4(Armor pen.)=7
Perception roll:14+5=19

22nd Jan, 2014 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 49

Tarak follows Theaton through the forest towards the camp. He keeps a close eye on the forest around them looking for any sign of trouble. He watches closely for Theaton to give any sign of trouble.

Out of Character:: Stealth: 17+1-3=15
Perception: 19+0=19

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.