ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 63 of 105

Zork will immediately try to put out the fires. - Page 63 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 25th Jan, 2015 - 11:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 105 pgs.  59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
22nd Jan, 2015 - 8:32am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 63

Game Master says...

"Look, Zork," The captain sighs, "I can't just send anyone out there. I need experienced veterans, those that have been with us longest, and those with proven loyalty to Restov. If you don't like sitting around though, there is someone you can see. I know Kesten Garess is stationed to the west in Oleg's Trading Post. He is looking for a defector by the name of, err, Sneeg, if I remember."

"Before you ask, yes he is from House Garess, one of Brevoy's major families. But he is exiled from them. He hasn't made any moves into the wilderness since he has no lead and not enough men. Go to him and offer your services. Be wary on the road, make the trip in a day if you can."

Sponsored Links:
22nd Jan, 2015 - 10:48am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

"Thank you captain, I shall not disappoint."

During the day Zork will head deliberately off the road towards Oleg's Trading Post to speak to Sneeg keeping on the lookout for any strangers and hiding if he can.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Out of Character: Sneeg has defected from the army and is still at large, sorry if that wasn't clear. I take it you meant Garess?

Zork heads off in the midmorning, following the road but marching through grass for cover. Progress is slow due to the grass and the road is empty. Fort Serenko shrinks into the distance and the empty grasslands lie ahead, populated by a hut or house occasionally, but only to the north of the road.

After 6 hours (With rests) you have covered about 14 miles, and there's no sign of a building on the road. Even peering as far as you can, there's only a single farmstead to the north of the road, definitely not a trading post. The sun is starting to get low in the sky and the air gets chilly.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 63 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

Note: Yes, Zork is going to see Kesten Garess.

Zork decides to look for somewhere with cover that he can rest for the night without having to worry about being attacked. He will then eat some of his food.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

While the plain is featureless apart from the road, Zork manages to find a tiny grove of bushes to offer some protection. He has a meal before bed, but the might soon becomes unbearably cold.

Roll Survival, that's 1d20 + your survival skill.

23rd Jan, 2015 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

I got 6, I guess that's not good?

Zorks is angry at himself that he did not buy blankets and a tent.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Jan, 2015 - 10:30am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 63

Game Master says...

Zork is forced to light a fire, and he suspects it could attract people or animals to his location. But it is the only option for the night, least he freeze.

Oathday 21st of Pharast

Zork opens his eyes to the cloudy sunrise and the smell of burning grass. He bolts up and sees his campfire embers have blown northwards and lit patches of grass on fire. It has spread slowly since the ground is damp, but there are 3 patches roughly 5 feet in diameter that are burning.

25th Jan, 2015 - 11:22am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 63

The Second says...

Zork will immediately try to put out the fires.

Note: I guess I roll dice with survival bonus to see if I am successful? Just guessing how this works. If not, please ignore my roll result: 8.

Note: What is "Oathday 21st of Pharast"?

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.