ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 64 of 105

In Character: Since he was discovered Zork - Page 64 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Jan, 2015 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th October 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 105 pgs.  60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
25th Jan, 2015 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 64

Game Master says...

Trying to stamp out the fire seems to work for one patch of the grass, but you soon feel your boot get uncomfortably hot. You have to pull it off before you burn yourself. So you stand there, one shoe off, the two remaining fires smouldering. You look to your bedroll made of hide, it would be large enough to cover a fire. But would you risk burning it?

Out of Character:: So you rolled a 2 and a 4 on the dice, before adding +4?

I forgot to give you 7 points of non-lethal damage from the cold that night. Non-lethal damage heals at a rate of 1 per hour per character level (So just 1 for Zork), so it won't have a huge effect. However, normal damage heals 1 per day per character level, takes a lot longer.

That line was the date in the Pathfinder setting. They have different names for weekdays and months, but the structure is the same as an Earth calendar. Oathday is the analogue to Tursday, and Pharast is around March.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2015 - 1:28pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

Note: that "Out of character" Text is what I'm supposed to use when asking questions? I rolled the 20 dice and added +4 is that correct? I used the dice box on this site. Should I be using another one?

Zork will use his bedroll to put out the fire if it will save the forest from going up in smoke.

26th Jan, 2015 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Zork quickly puts out the next fire, smothering it with his bedroll. Then again for the last one, stomping on the cinders that remain. The grasslands appear safe from a fire hazard, and the rain clouds to the south, slowly moving towards the camp, will ensure that.

The Fort Serenko lies 14 miles behind you, Restov another 40 beyond that. Your company had managed to do that in a day by hustling, but were exhausted afterwards.

Oleg's Trading Post lies an unknown distance ahead. Travelling through the grass certainly didn't help your progress and you noted the road was empty the day before.

Out of Character: I use Out of Character tags since it's easy to type O O C without spaces. There is also the off topic tag in the comment editor.

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 27th Jan, 2015 - 12:38pm

26th Jan, 2015 - 4:18pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 64 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

In Character: Zork considers going at a fast pace on the road so that he does not have to spend another night in the open. As soon as he gathers his things he makes his way quickly.

Out of Character: Ah I found the code to create the out of character and other stuff thank you.

27th Jan, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Zork covers a great distance of 12 miles before midday, taking a deserved break and allowing the light sprinkling of rain to cool him. In the late afternoon, he sees a building in the far distance, but soon after hears the sound of clopping hooves in the dirt behind him.

Roll Perception twice, once for the building and the next to spot what is approaching. Then react and roll a skill check if you use a skill. I should mention that some skills can be used untrained (That is, with no skill ranks in them), as noted on your character sheet.

27th Jan, 2015 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

Out of Character: I guess I'm using the 20 dice for these rolls right?

Perception: 1,16

Now I'm a little unsure what skill I'm supposed to use if I do not know what is approaching but I will assume I need to be quick about something so...

Stealth: 9 (I added the +1 already)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Jan, 2015 - 10:47am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 64

Game Master says...

Zork hides in the long grass and sees a single rider approach. The black horse has a simple bridle and saddlebags and the rider has wild hair, leather armor and holds a bow, while two swords hang at his sides. As he passes to the point where Zork entered the grass, he slows and turns his horse in a full circle, looking around. Then he focuses straight at Zork as he pulls an arrow from his quiver.

"What do you think you're doing there?" He asks, warily. "Anyone else with you?"

28th Jan, 2015 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 64

The Second says...

In Character: Since he was discovered Zork is up front, "Oh sorry, I'm quite alone and looking for a talented person named Kesten Garess, do you know of him?"

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.