ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 65 of 105

In Character: "Spare uniforms?" - Page 65 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 30th Jan, 2015 - 5:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 105 pgs.  61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
28th Jan, 2015 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 65

Game Master says...

"Did you lose him in the grass over there?" The hunter asks mockingly, lowering his bow. "The name rings a bell. Are you heading to Oleg's trading post? What do you do for a living?"

Sponsored Links:
28th Jan, 2015 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

In Character: "Well the truth be told is I was unsure if you were friend or foe so I'm trying my best from meeting a sudden end. Yes! I am going to the trading post, do you know of it and how far it is from where I am?" He points at the building close by, "Is this your home?"

Out of Character: I guess the way this works is I can apply a skill here by using a roll. I will try Perception to see what he is about. I got a 4. Also, is my roll suppose to be a high number or low number to be good?

29th Jan, 2015 - 3:25am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

"No, no. That is Oleg's place. He's got a large place, but it's still 5 miles away. For me, it's just a rest stop before I go back to hunting." Zork believe's the man's answers are truthful.

Out of Character: In a dialogue I would use Sense Motive to see if he's lying or get a sense about him. I recommend reading the chapter on Using Skills; it's short and answers your questions and has more info.

29th Jan, 2015 - 3:36am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 65 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

In Character: "Thank you sir!" Zork heads into Oleg's to look for Kesten Garess for any jobs that he might have pending including looking for Sneeg.

29th Jan, 2015 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

You approach the structure, seeing up close that it is actually a few buildings surrounded by a wooden wall. It is roughly 100 by 150 feet with the long side facing south, into which the gate is built. The rider calls "Oleg!" And knocks on the wood with the butt of a sword.

A short while later a gruff and portly middle aged man appears at the top of the wall. "Ah, Shapiro, you're back!" He moves to a wheel which unlocks the gate and allows Shapiro to open it.

The double doors swing open to reveal a simple courtyard containing a wagon and to the right are two tables beside a campfire. These are flanked by four buildings, ahead is the storeroom and to the left, against the west wall, is a large stable. You are told there are middens behind these, against the north wall. There is also a guest house in the southeast corner, and the more spacious house of Oleg's in the northeast.

"I see your bags are full of goods," Oleg says to Shapiro. "Set them on the table." He turns to Zork, "And who are you? Are you another guard? Kesten is just around the corner."

29th Jan, 2015 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

In Character: "Why yes, I've come to meet with Kesten and I may check you later for possible goods or services." Zork then goes around the corner to meet Kesten and explain why he was sent to him to look for the traitor.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Jan, 2015 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 65

Game Master says...

Kesten is a serious man with a square jaw, dressed in steel plate armour and a helm with the visor up. His dark blue tabard depicts a grey mountain with a snow-capped peak under a crescent moon with a black hammer at its base. He sits at a table between two armed men without uniforms, one in leathers with a rapier and crossbow, the other in thick hides with a greataxe strapped to his back. He acknowledges your presence with a questioning grunt.

Zork tells him his story and purpose here.

"That's good," He replies nonchalantly. "Another guard to help us. Did you bring the two spare uniforms? And where is yours?"

Reconcile Edited: iCon on 30th Jan, 2015 - 3:46pm

30th Jan, 2015 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 65

The Second says...

In Character: "Spare uniforms?" Zork answers wondering what he is referring to.

"I did not want to venture here with mine or I would be a target. Do we really need them? Our approach to finding anyone should be with steath and not broadcasting our presence, not so?" Zork attempts to sound wise.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.