ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 67 of 105

In Character: Zork, amazed by all of this, - Page 67 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 4th Feb, 2015 - 1:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 105 pgs.  63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
3rd Feb, 2015 - 5:05am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 67

Game Master says...

"I'm sorry." Oleg replies. "The most I can do is 2 gold off, without too much of an effect to my business. I don't want to set a precedent of giving discounts to people heading south, because everyone that passes through here heads that way to certain danger. There's that, and also I'm still recovering from the bandit raids. Gods bless those brave explorers." He smiles as he reminisces the events of the recent past.

Out of Character: A silver is a tenth of a gold piece, or also 10 copper pieces. There are also platinum coins worth 10 gold.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2015 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

"I understand."

Zork pays his due for the room and retires until the next day or whenever something loud happens.

4th Feb, 2015 - 10:27am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Fireday 22 Pharast

Zork gets up and goes to duty on the wall, replacing Tarak, the guard with the greataxe. The expanse of empty land to the south is pristine. The grasslands stretches for miles before giving way to hilly territory to the southeast and then mountains at least 50 miles away. The faint shimmer of an immense lake is visible on the horizon directly south, and the plains give way to a forest in the southwest, only 15 miles away.

On the wall, you inspect the weathered catapults closely; the damage is extensive and only a siege expert could repair them. There are also spikes embedded in the south wall, and you're surprised to notice a weathered, browned skeleton hanging by a rope from the southwest tower.

The 6 hour duty is rather uneventful, apart from the game that runs around occasionally. The guards below spar with each other most of the time. Coming down from the ladder, Zork sees the guest house wall is actually a notice board; the open gate had blocked the view before. There are 3 pieces of parchment, and a nail where one note has been torn off.

The note at the top shows the picture of a thin, tanned man. 'For the alive capture of turncoat and bandit Falgrim Sneeg. Identifying marks: Varisisan olive complexion, thin figure, greying hair, brown eyes, scar on left forearm. Reward: 4 weapons of highest military quality, negotiated reward if dead. Contact Kesten Garess, at Oleg's trading post or Restov Barracks.'

The next has the seal of Restov, A regal S above a duelling sword crossing a river, and states 'By authority of Captain Joseph Karten, Marshal of Fort Serenko. The Sootscale kobolds dwell in a cave somewhere in the Kamelands. Normally not a problem, they've been riled up by something lately. Find their lair and ensure that the kobolds aren't going to continue being a threat to lawful citizens of Brevoy. Reward of 800 gold pieces to be sent by the Swordlords once the threat is observed to have passed, collect at Fort Serenko.'

The last is written in an untidy scrawl. 'That damned Tuskgutter has not got the best of me yet! Last year he took my leg, but now I am finally ready to reward any who can bring me the head of the giant angry boar. For this help I'll give the heroes my antique longbow and 6 magical arrows! Signed, Vekkel Benzen.'

4th Feb, 2015 - 10:35am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 67 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

Zork is excited by the prospects for some gold. He takes the notice posted by Kesten and goes to Kesten with it.

"Sir, let's not delay. You were urgent enough to post this and I am here for that. Please give me a lead and let me go after Falgrim Sneeg!"

4th Feb, 2015 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

"The notice is there so that everyone is alert. I'm very sorry to say that I have no lead. The only thing I know is a man with olive tanned skin was spotted by a patrol down the road not far from here. I can show you where they saw him, but it was three weeks and a couple of days ago."

Seeing your eagerness, he sighs and reluctantly gets up. He lazily saddles his horse, asks you to help with his armor, then mounts. He leads you along the road back towards Fort Serenko and Restov, stopping after 2 hours when you are 6 miles from Oleg's.

He points south, saying, "Over there, there's an eroded trench in the long grass. The bandits were hiding behind that when they were spotted. The guards were slow in their armor to catch up to them."

He peers at the spot, staring hopelessly at the location he has searched before, when he flicks his head to the right and asks, "Did you see that?"

4th Feb, 2015 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

In Character: Zork turns his head right quickly to see what he was referring to and quickly gets a javelin ready to throw in the direction.

Out of Character: I don't know if a roll is needed for something but here it is: 19

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2015 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 67

Game Master says...

"There it is again!" Kesten says, as they both see an orb of orange light appear and disappear after a few seconds. "It was red the first time, is it a fire? Quick let's move! Faster!"

His command inspires you to move with speed you didn't know you had, as his horse gallops ahead towards the unknown and unseen source of light.

4th Feb, 2015 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 67

The Second says...

In Character: Zork, amazed by all of this, is wondering what the end result is going to be: good or bad. With javelin still in hand Zork keeps his eye on Kesten so should he be attacked Zork will throw his javelin towards the attacker.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.