ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 76 of 105

Zork thanks Svetlana again and gives her the - Page 76 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 6th Mar, 2015 - 3:44am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 105 pgs.  72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
3rd Mar, 2015 - 4:11am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 76

Game Master says...

Moonday 25 Pharast

Zork sees nothing else tampered with and no evidence of any movement. The rope remains a mystery. He heads through the forest at a leisurely pace with no troubles during the day's travel. He reaches the edge of the forest by sundown, the expanse of grasslands before Oleg's reflecting the orange sky.

Toilday 26 Pharast

As Zork gets up after another uneventful night, he feels like the earth is pulling him back. He bolts upright, pulling out the grasses that are tied to the links in his armour, dirt flying everywhere.

He is covered in dirt and grass and looks unpresentable. Furthermore, the dark clouds above threaten rain and snow, basically going to leave sleet all over the countryside.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Mar, 2015 - 11:56am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

Zork doesn't know what to make of all these things and wonders if the things he took are cursed. He decides to hustle to the fort.

4th Mar, 2015 - 8:13am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Zork journeys as it begins to rain. At around midday, Zork is lucky to arrive at the trading post just before a sudden chill fills the air and wet snow starts to fall. Tarak the guard ushers him in quickly and less him to Oleg's house, where everyone you're met is in the first room to the left, the dining room.

5th Mar, 2015 - 3:29am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

Page 76 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

The Second says...

Zork gets himself a room and then informs everyone about what happened and the location. He then retires for the night to barter with the shop's owner tomorrow.

Out of Character: besides magic what's the usual way to heal injuries?

5th Mar, 2015 - 6:09am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Kesten reacts to Zork's tale, saying "That makes sense. The explorers reported two bandits managed to escape. Tarak thought one had drowned," The guard's cheeks flash red and he mutters a swear.

"That accounts for all of them that have been seen. I'm glad they are dead because Restov's court system can be torture. Literally sometimes. That will close a chapter in this saga, however neither of them are Falgrim Sneeg. He's still at large."

With that Zork retires to rest up. Svetlana, Oleg's wife, come in with ointments and bandages. "You look like you had a rough time out there. I can offer to help you recover, I just ask that you can pay to recover the cost and be patient with me as I have just a little bit of experience with this."

Out of Character: If you agree to Svetlana's offer, you can double your rate of healing, which will be doubled already once for a day of complete bed rest. She is going to attempt a DC 15 Heal check each day to do that.

Which reminds me, 2 hit points should already be healed for the two nights of rest and you deserve 270 experience for the two bandits. I have a habit of forgetting XP, feel free to remind me.

5th Mar, 2015 - 10:12am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

The Second says...

Thanking Svetlana he inquires the cost so she can be paid right away. She also seeks her husband out to see if he can barter for some of the excess items he will not need like how much he will give for the vegetables, leather armor, short sword and also if he can decipher if the rope is magical.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Mar, 2015 - 1:54am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 76

Game Master says...

She replies, "For 3 days it should only cost 15 gold, and I will have supplies left over for next time. The whole kit cost me 50, if you need it for 10 uses."

Oleg checks three wares Zork offers. "For two sets of used leather amour I can offer 10 gold. Two short swords for 10 gold as well and the spare longbow for 37 and 5 silver.

"The rope doesn't look magical... You say you found them like this in the morning? Very strange. You would have to ask a wizard or cleric to make sure if it's magical. The explorers have two clerics with them, clearly they are champions of the gods.

"These," Oleg inspects the vegetables on offer, sniffing them. "They aren't of good quality they must have been picked a few days ago already. I can't pay you for these, but I can put them in a stew and we can have a feast tonight in honor of your return."

6th Mar, 2015 - 3:44am / Post ID: #
Zork II
Fighter Level 6
Character
Loner / Middle Front
Character Sheet Lock
Retired Retired

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 76

The Second says...

Zork thanks Svetlana again and gives her the gold.

Oleg accepts the gold for the swords and armor but he insist that he will keep the bow and arrows for future use.

He esquires what clerics he is referring to and agrees about the vegetables.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.