ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 9 of 105

Shakes his head at Alisha's reaction - Page 9 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Aug, 2013 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 105 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2013 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 9

Kuj was startled by Gord's response, he pauses momentarily to look back at him "Sorry, I do have your gold I promise but I am in quite a hurry, I will make it up to you when I return!" He called out before following Alisha out the door. Once out of ear range he explained "You should use that Noble's money to pay off my stay at the inn and we will donate the rest to a good cause, I am sure the church could use some funding, we will stop by there on the way home. I wouldn't want to stir up any more trouble with Gord, that could be bad for my reputation"

Raising the hood of his cloak up over his head he glanced up at the morning sky and then returned his attention to Alisha "So if you don't know where he is than our next best option is to explore the Greenbelt, but we may need some more supplies. How is your equipment?" After a moments thought he continued his sentence "I just got an idea, we could lure a bandit into a trap and drag him back to town instead of getting into trouble and being over our heads, but I will need my loyal steed 'Jaro' and a few items to fashion a trap or two. Unless of course you have a better idea."

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Theaton will rush over to see if he can calm the horse and get to where he is not going to die. IF he can calm that horse he will check to see if the others still live.

7th Aug, 2013 - 3:11pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Game Master says...

Canabusis
Out of Character: so no potions? If you need a better organised list of the 4 items (I know it looks a bit confusing in paragraph form) just ask in the Rules, Setting, Questions thread.

In Character: "We wouldn't have it any other way," Caroline smiles. The bath is a large communal deal, polished wooden floorboards raised above two large copper basins, one empty, the other filled with clear water. A layer of foam spills onto the floor and a light steam covers the ceiling. "If you'll allow me to take you order," Says Caroline, "Would you prefer the duck with cheese, or the pork? And, maybe while you're bathing, would you like some company? Boyad or me?" She winks.

Anoki
"We can pay when we get back, then we can donate," She replies. At the mention of equipment she looks down at her somewhat dirty and simple clothes, then, from under her shirt, presents the head of a small crowbar. "So you want to go exploring? Sounds exciting, going off the road! But maybe the food can get scarce. And I don't know the first thing about making traps, only avoiding them."

KNtoran
You know it'll take a while to calm the horse, so you slog through the cold, muddy river to check on Val and the bandits. The four on the bank are beyond hope. Val's pulse is very slow, but he miraculously teeters on the verge of death. The leader has his throat open, while bits of one bandit are splattered over the landscape, and the other two have torsos cleanly split from their abdomen and lie in two halves. In the trees however, two of the three crossbowmen are only unconscious and riddled with two arrows each, the third with an arrow through his neck.

Calming the horse takes a minute and a Handle Animal roll, please.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 9 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Roll of D20 and got a 14 on handle animal.

After calming the horse Theaton will go to the bandits that are still alive and tie them up. He will search them all taking weapons, Jewels and coins off them. HE will also take any and all equipment.

7th Aug, 2013 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas stiffens at the thought of company during her bath. "Perhaps a bath is unnecessary, I enjoy solitude when bathing. Thank you kindly for your offer all the same. I would take the duck with cheese though." Shivas flushes slightly with embarrassment. She thinks to herself perhaps she doesn't want to stay for the night, She looks to see where the sun is in the sky to determine how long she has until night falls.

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Bending down as if to tie his shoe Kuj pulls a dagger from his boot "Here, in case things get sticky, I want you to have this. I got enough food for both of us to survive 5 days in the woods but you will need a bed." He explained. "Alright, I'm going to fetch Jaro, my dog, and then let us head to the nearest merchant so I may buy a few things we will need on our adventure.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Aug, 2013 - 2:24am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 9

Game Master says...

KNtoran
Theaton has some trouble with the horse, and it only seems to get madder, struggling against the rope until its skin starts to chafe. Maybe it will tire itself out.

You quickly tie up the two bandits with the spare rope from the dead horses. The pool of salvageable loot amounts to 3 sets of Studded Leather armor, 3 short swords, 6 daggers, 2 light crossbows, 1 heavy crossbow, and 5 days worth of rations. The leader carried a chain shirt, boarding axe and in his backpack 2 torches, 3 days of rations, a small tent and at the bottom 6 gold and 30 silver pieces. The crew and half-orc watch intently as you unpack these things.

One crew member pipes up, "At least we finally got us some fresh meat! Bring the horses, prisoners and gear on board!"

Another retorts, "Hey, who put you in charge? Leave those ruffians out there! You know the River Freedoms; you have what you hold. And they just lost what they hold."

Canabusis
It's just past midday when you finish your bath. The meal is one of the best you've had since your cleric training in the city, and the Heatstone provides a much welcome warmth. When you're finished, you judge you have 3 hours until sundown. From what the merchant said, the south is unpopulated, and Oleg's is 25 miles away, just less than a full day away. Caroline reminds you that payment for the night is in advance.

Anoki
Alisha tucks the weapon into her belt, covering it with her shirt. Her wicked smile is so much like your brethren, you think that goblin qualities you lost, she possessed. "I'm no princess, I don't need a bed. Maybe a roof and some rags for warmth."

Jaro is where he usually is, behind Gord's inn, gorging himself on scraps. "Doggy!" Alisha shouts and goes to pet him through the cloth barding. (Let's say a -2 to the save DC, Fortitude 8 +4 =12, saved). Her resistance to the dirt of the streets shows, as she seems completely unfazed by the disease riddled creature.

After 2 shops, you find one stocking outdoor supplies. Tents, clothes, bedrolls, blankets, axes, torches and many more hang from strings on the ceiling, and fill the shelving on all sides, and a musty odor hangs in the air.

Post Date: 8th Aug, 2013 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 9

Shakes his head at Alisha's reaction "You know sometimes---- Nevermind" He cut himself short as they headed back to Gord's.

After calling Jaro to his side he piled on his saddle bags of gear and headed to the shop.
"Good day" He greeted as he walked in to browse the items. I will be needing a cheap change of clothing for my friend here (Peasants clothes), a long length of rope, a fishing net or two, a blanket, 2 torches---" He trails for a moment before lifting a brow to the shop keeper "I doubt you would have a lean to or a tent that is open on all 4 sides but would provide shelter from above, or maybe a canvas? And something to dig a large hole with" He asked while glancing at several of the items, holding each in his hand and examining them to the fullest extent.

Out of Character: I just noticed I forgot to calculate my remaining starting gold from my items when I re-rolled, but I can tell from my current items that I did not spend even close to all of it. It's 2:00am in the morning so I'll have to do it when I get home tomorrow from work or if you want to do it I had 190gp I believe.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.