ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 13 of 105

Shivas thankful for the conversation answers - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 22nd Aug, 2013 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 105 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (105) »
Pathfinder RPG PATHFINDER RPG - Only those players with APPROVED Characters can Post in this Thread.
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Related Information to ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
17th Aug, 2013 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Click for Party Invent...
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base
Active Player Active Role-player!

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 13

Game Master says...

Canabusis
"That's useful," Oleg grunts. Turning to Svetlana, "Why don't you show Shivas around, honey? Then she can try to help me on the roof." He walks off and the hammering starts up again.

Svetlana responds to you, "Absolutely! Our stables are fully stocked with what you may need. Many merchants and trappers come through us, so we've collected what they may need. I'll show you to your guest room and can cook you something quick while you prepare your room."

She leads your horse to the large building on the left, where you can see a horse already chewing some hay. Four other stalls against the west wall are empty, and the north wall is covered in a stack of straw bales.

"Pick any," Svetlana offers and begins to pull down two bales, climbing precariously. "Brushes, shoes, and other things are on the back wall," She points south. That wall has a neat shelf of various combs and brushes, blades, picks, bottles and salves, shears, hammers, a bucket and a small pile of horseshoes.

"Bring only your necessary belongings and let me show you the guest building" She says, waiting by the door. "They do lock, unlike these stalls, and if you can't carry it all you can come back later."

Sponsored Links:
18th Aug, 2013 - 4:48am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas leads Brute to the stall next to the one already occupied thinking Brute may enjoy some company. She takes off his saddle bags and hangs them over the stall wall until she can return for them. Not wanting to make Svetlana wait for her to brush him down properly she gives him a quick brush and tells him she'll return later to do a better job.

Shivas follows Svetlana to her guest room. When she arrives she cleans herself as best she can for the moment putting her pack on the bed for now and takes with her only her artisans tools.

Shivas eats greedily, thanking Svetlana many times during the course of her meal.

After eating the greatly appreciated meal she will go aid Oleg with the roof.

Out of Character: : Aiding another craft check roll 14

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2013 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue
A Friend

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Theaton tells the man that yes he just came off the boat but as far as a archer that some wizards said anything about he would not know about that. I do not know any wizards in this part of the world.

21st Aug, 2013 - 2:09am / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

Page 13 Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Game Master says...

Canabusis
The guest building is the southeastern one that Oleg is working on. Svetlana leads you past four other rooms and opens the one closest to the front door. Her voice is interrupted every now and again by hammering as she shows you the empty cupboard and bedside table and then hands you the brass key to the door's lock. Light shines into the room from a small strip in the south wall and then more light spills in when Oleg tears a wooden board right above you! He says nothing and just keeps working, replacing it with a new board.

Svetlana brings you a simple meal of carrot, bread and sliced ham. She says, "There will be more for dinner soon. Oleg told me to tell you to pull down the pile of rotten boards and dispose of them behind the storehouse. I don't know what's gotten into him, why he doesn't want to talk to you."

Going up the ladder the old boards are in an obvious, jumbled pile, next to the new ones. You order a small pile, go down an search behind the buildings. You find a set of 3 middens stinking of compost north of the stable and behind the small building, between it and the wall. You put the boards in the pile on top of some others and repeat the process for a while. Towards the end, you spot Svetlana roasting a boar over the open fire.

KNtoran
"Ha! Who ever heard of a modest wizard," The man exclaims, "More so an elf! I assume the man is good at hiding it. I have many jobs for the talented crew I heard about! So, what is it you did on board? Walk with me and talk." He kicks his horse and it begins to trot towards the barge, leading you back.

21st Aug, 2013 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

Prologue Pathfinder Path Adventure Kingmaker ICon

Shivas wonders what Svetlana meant when she said that Oleg didn't want to talk to her as she finishes the task asigned to her. She shrugs and looks for Oleg for further instruction all the same. "What would you have me do next Sir? I have disposed of the rotten bords."

Out of Character: : Aiding another roll 15

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2013 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Theaton simple states I would rather find a inn and get something to drink you can find me there once your done with your business at the docks. Theaton will turn back away from the docks and head further away in search for an inn.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2013 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #
Hand of Fate
Character
Game Master ◀
Base Has a Home Base

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue - Page 13

Game Master says...

Canabusis
Oleg says simply, "Pack the tools," He points at the stables, "Then go eat. I'm finished for the day."

When everything is packed away, Svetlana prepares cutlery and plates and begins carving the roast boar. She also prepares pewter goblets and uncorks a bottle of wine.

When all sit down to eat, Oleg sits in silence, chewing slowly, while Svetlana asks plenty of questions about you. "Where are you from? Why do you follow Sarenrae? Why did you accept the charter?" And many more follow.

KNtoran
He replies, "Hiding something are we? It's my job to know who everyone coming through the port is and what they're doing here. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this once. Avoid the Rusty Anchor over there," He points down the street where you can barely make out a hanging sign depicting an anchor. "I'll see you in the Wedded Trout, it's a left, then a right and walk to the end of the street."

Out of Character: If you decide to follow the instructions, assume you arrive at the specified tavern. Unless you do other stuff. The man may take a while.

22nd Aug, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

Shivas thankful for the conversation answers Svetlana between bites of her meal thinking how truly wonderful it is after traveling alone for a while. "I am from Hymbria, my family and I moved to the outskirts about 80 miles away when I was young. I came to follow Sarenrae after a horde of worgs attacked my family and took everything I know and love from me. Their clerics took me in and cared for me so I decided I wanted to help others like they came to help me. My family has always faught to settle the lands for our people to spread into new territory Thus I accepted the charter, it only seems right to continue to help others and so here I am."

Shivas continues to answer Svetlana's questions and eat her meal adding a few questions of her own. "How did you come to be here? Why did you accept to be the center of meeting for the charter? What dangers lie in wait around this area? Do you have any children?" Shivas enjoys the conversation not minding Oleg's silence. She thinks to herself that he will eventually warm up to her and speak when he is comfortable.

> TOPIC: ICon Kingmaker Adventure Path Pathfinder Prologue

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.