Dirty Teachers

Dirty Teachers - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 12th Jan, 2006 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

How do we stop these kinds of things from happening?
Post Date: 1st Jan, 2005 - 10:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dirty Teachers

B.C TEACHER CHARGED IN LOCKER-ROOM TAPING OF STUDENT WRESTLERS

A teacher in British Columbia has been arrested in Washington state and charged with voyeurism after high school wrestlers were secretly videotaped while showering.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...ping051230.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Dirty Teachers
A Friend

Teachers Dirty

I don't know that there is a sure fire way to stop this from happening. If the teacher has a clean record, and has a good record of teaching, then why wouldn't you trust them? They could already have done something horrible and just cleaned up up well enough after themselves to not be a suspect. This teacher is foul and should be caned, but as to the question could it have been prevented, I think the answer is a resounding yes. What tell tale signs did he leave bare?

Post Date: 12th Jan, 2006 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Dirty Teachers UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Sex offender given job as a teacher was not an isolated case

The row over a sex offender who was given a job at a school in Norwich has intensified with an admission from the Education Secretary that there have been more cases where sex offenders were cleared to work in schools by ministers.
Ref. https://education.independent.co.uk/news/article338011.ece

12th Jan, 2006 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Teachers Dirty

You have to be fingerprinted to work in schools where I live, isn't this the case elsewhere? I know that the school board gets a copy of my fingerprints after I'm printed and then gets a printout of anything I've done against the law and THEN I'm considered for a position. Not "we never saw any signs" or anything like that. I don't understand this.

> TOPIC: Dirty Teachers

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,