Stardust Spacecraft Returns

Stardust Spacecraft Returns - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Jan, 2006 - 7:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 12:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

After a seven-year journey of almost 3 billion miles through space, NASA's Stardust mission returns to Earth on Sunday, all to bring back a little dust. [..] Scientists hope the dust will help explain the chemistry of comets, thought to be leftovers from the early planet-forming days of the solar system 4.6 billion years ago.
Ref. https://www.usatoday.com/tech/science/space...st-return_x.htm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Returns Spacecraft Stardust

My name is back on Earth! This was the shuttle that my name was sent, along with a million other people, on a microchip into space. I love learning about space exploration and the things they learn. Here are pictures from the actual mission:

https://stardust.jpl.nasa.gov/photo/mission.html

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2006 - 7:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Stardust Spacecraft Returns UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

So if your name was on a microchip, who exactly could verify its existence and what was its purpose? laugh.gif

I am excited to find out what this space craft has brought back. It will hopefully give us insight into the beginning of the universe. This is rather exciting, there is supposed to be a live broadcast of the opening on the science channel.

> TOPIC: Stardust Spacecraft Returns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,