Mormon Pass-Along Cards

Mormon Pass-along Cards - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 5th Oct, 2012 - 7:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Free Pass-Along Cards
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2006 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Mormon Pass-Along Cards

PASS-ALONG CARDS

A NEW WAY TO SHARE PASS-ALONG CARDS
See Source 5

Members have been provided with a new way to share the gospel using pass-along cards. Those who have businesses, offices, or stores frequented by the public can now display pass-along cards using new upright displays that are available for purchase through Church distribution centers. Priesthood leaders can use the portable displays in meetinghouses to make pass-along cards more accessible to all members to use in sharing the gospel.

Sponsored Links:
20th Feb, 2006 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Cards Pass-Along Mormon

I like the idea of pass-along cards being available in businesses on these displays. I personally have a difficult time with pass-along cards. If I'm going to give something to somebody, I would rather give them the Book of Mormon. However, I know it's a good program, and when people take them for themselves, it adds a level of declared personal interest and commitment.

20th Feb, 2006 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Pass-Along Cards Studies Doctrine Mormon

We used some of these cards in our last Relief Society Christmas Dinner and they were pretty succesful, we handed them over with a copy of the Book of Mormon to the visitors. They were very happy.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2012 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Cards Pass-Along Mormon

LDS Church offers new pass-along cards

Each card is designed with two portraits of church members featured on mormon.org along with the statement "I'm a Mormon." On the back of each card are three blank lines for leaving personal messages. There is also a QR code, which when scanned by a phone will lead to the mormon.org website. Ref. Source 7

Download Mormon Pass-Along Cards for FREE: Source 4

Mormon Pass-Along Cards
Mormon Pass-Along Cards (Hover)

> TOPIC: Mormon Pass-Along Cards

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,