Superbowl 2006

Superbowl 2006 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 7th Feb, 2006 - 10:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Who will win it?
Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

Superbowl 2006

Superbowl 2006

Who do you think will win Superbowl 2006 and what will be the final score?

The Broncos, Steelers, Seahawks and Panthers are the final four.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2006 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Superbowl

This is a going to be an interesting SuperBowl with the long-absent Steelers and first-time Seahawks. The Steelers are currently favored because of how impressively they've won to get to the SuperBowl. They beat the top 3 seeds in the AFC (Bengals, Colts and Broncos), and beat all of them at home. The Seahawks looks susceptible against the Redskins but came back to form when they played the Panthers. My pick will be Seattle, because I think their defense in underrated. However, Pittsburgh is playing very well recently, and they are very dangerous on both sides of the ball. It will indeed be an interesting match-up!

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2006 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Superbowl 2006
A Friend

Superbowl 2006 Sports & Fashion Music Movies

My Superbowl hopeful victor is the Seattle Seahawks. They have never been and they have a good young team. I just don't know if they are going to be good enough to beat the Steelers. Watching them step it up in the playoffs was more than impressive, it was awesome! The Steelers played like champions, and may be too much for the Seahawks to handle.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2006 - 11:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Superbowl

WINDSOR SET FOR SUPER BOWL INVASION

Detroit may be hosting Super Bowl XL on Sunday, but the nearest Canadian city is being touted as the place to party, thanks to league-sanctioned galas and fan festivals just across the border.
Ref. www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/02/04/superbowl060204.html

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2006 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Superbowl

Steelers Win!

The Pittsburgh Steelers win Super Bowl XL, beating the Seattle Seahawks 21-10 Sunday night.
Ref. CNN.com

6th Feb, 2006 - 3:33pm / Post ID: #

Superbowl 2006

Not one of the better played SuperBowls in my opinion. Both quarterbacks were sub-par. If it were not for touchy penalties and bad calls by the referees, I think the game could have gone either way. No one really stood out as the best player in the game either. If it weren't for the commercials, I probably wouldn't have watched the whole game.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Superbowl 2006
A Friend

Superbowl 2006

Did anyone notice the bad call that took away a Seahawk touchdown? How about the bad call that allowed the Steelers to keep their touchdown when he, after replay, was very obviously not in the end-zone? The game was played bad on both sides. The quarterbacks didn't play very well at all in my opinion. But all in all, I think that this game was stolen from the Seahawks by the officiating crew. What a horribly called game. And unfortunately, ever major call that went bad, did so against the Seahawks involving a touchdown. Add the one stolen by the refs, take away the one from the Steelers on third down. In its place, give the steelers a field goal, and that game was played to a tie and should have gone into over time. And the stats from both sides indicate that type of game played. I think overtime would have been better to watch, at least it would have been more exciting.

7th Feb, 2006 - 10:58pm / Post ID: #

Superbowl 2006 Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The call that reversed the 1st Seahawks touchdown was a foul, but a touchy one at best, especially for a SuperBowl game. The receiver clearly used the corner back for leverage, and that is a no-no. However, it was very tame; I have seen worse not get called. As for the Steelers' QB touchdown, the problem was that the initial call on the field was a touchdown. Due to that fact, there would have to be 'indisputable' evidence to overturn it. Everyone is in agreement that the replay was questionable; therefore it wasn't overturned. I agree that the calls were bad, but the Seahawks didn't do much to help their cause. With all the dropped passes, and missed field goals, they could have easily got more points on their own, without the referee's help. In the end, the team that played with less mistakes won the game.

> TOPIC: Superbowl 2006

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,