Take Me As I Am

Take Am - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 9th Sep, 2006 - 8:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am

Take Me As I Am

When preparing for any occasion with that special someone do you apply the 'Take Me As I Am' principle which means you try to look the natural you or do you use the 'GQ Special' and try to have every hair strand combed just right and your teeth as white as the fluoride advertizements?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2006 - 5:20pm / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am
A Friend

Am I Me Take

It really depends on where I'm going and what I'm doing. If we're just going out to a movie or something of that sort, I usually go pretty natural. I'll pull my hair back or stick a head band to keep it out of my eyes, but I don't do anything elaborate.

If we decide to go somewhere nice for dinner, I'll dress a bit nicer, but make up and such is still questionable.

I like to take about ten minutes at the most to get ready. If it's a formal affair, then I'll spend a lot more time actually doing make up and doing something different with my hair.

I like to look nice, but I can do that with jeans and a shirt. I don't see the purpose of spending two hours primping everytime I leave the house. If I'm not feeling well, then I will go as comfortable as possible, which has sometimes involved Wal-Mart trips in pajamas and a t-shirt.

10th Jul, 2006 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

All I do to get ready is brush my hair, brush my teeth and spray on some axe. Anymore than that I go comfortable and if they don't like it they will sneer or look at me weird and it don't bother me at all. I dress comfortable no matter where I go unless it's a funeral or wedding.

Post Date: 22nd Aug, 2006 - 7:02pm / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am
A Friend

Am I Me Take

Natural and be myself, even when I met his family I was still myself. I don't really 'do' makeup but lipstick (gloss) and well if I need more than that it is for something special. I always try to look my best in everything. Even on days where I am a couch potato and in sweats and a t-shirt I still look good doing it. Because I am myself and I like me. The attitude if you like me great, if you don't well you dont have to look at me. Of course I am not a person that really looks bad either so there you go. *winks*

Take care all!

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2006 - 9:27pm / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am
A Friend

Am I Me Take

I definitely take this approach, with whatever I am doing. If I dress up, it is because either my mood or the occassion calls for it. If the person I am going out with cannot handle this then it is his problem, not mine.

8th Sep, 2006 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am

I would dress smart but casual, brush my hair, and take a few minutes to look presentable.
After all, I don't think I'd like to meet up with someone who looked like they had been lounging around in their clothes, and hadn't bothered to have a shave laugh.gif

Apart from that, they would just have to take me as I am, or just not bother.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2006 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Take Me I Am

I do my best to look as well-groomed as I can, which means my hair is clean and brushed, teeth brushed, makeup on, and clean clothes and shoes appropriate to the occasion. My significant other deserves to have a partner clean and looking as good as possible whenever we are together - even camping, I'm going to be clean and presentable. If it's a really special occasion, then of course I'm going to go "all out" and look "mah-velous!"

Offtopic but,
Oh, my gosh! I wouldn't go to Wal-Mart in my pajamas, no matter how bad I feel! That's pretty bold, in my opinion, but I see people doing that quite often, and even wearing their bedroom slippers. Whatever. I guess I'm "old school."

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2006 - 8:58am / Post ID: #

Take Me As I Am
A Friend

Take Me I Am Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Farseer, I'll go old school with you. I can't stand seeing people were "lounge" cloths in the store, to me that says your lazy.

When I get ready for a date I look at the activities we are doing and then dress apropriately, I'm not fancy but I like to look respectable (at least to myself) what others think, that's their problem.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Take Me As I Am

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,