Canabusis Introduction - Page 5 of 8

Cool, when is hunting season over? I was like - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Sep, 2013 - 8:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Canabusis
Huntress / Dedicated RPGer
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 80
Flag Posts: 887
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 3,146.94 FP
Charm: 9

Canabusis Introduction - Page 5

I use internet explorer, and have been the spell check program used to work just fine. Now I am having problems with it. It puts the corrected word into the middle of another word making the problem of spell checking worse. Is there an update of some sort for this internet site? I use the full viewing method. I just don't understand why it is all the sudden acting up. I am just trying to find out how to fix the problem. I have been using my word document to check my posts but it is very time consuming.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Canabusis

User Canabusis, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and the relevant FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #

Canabusis Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Canabusis. Lots of members upgrading of recent, thanks for being one of them and helping out the work in the community. We applied your earlier donation so in addition to the 2500 FP you got for premium membership you have an additional 500 FP for a total of 3000 FP.

If you have a particular avatar you will like to use you can send it to JB and he will add it for add for you. I will also let him know about your spell check issue.

Post Date: 30th Aug, 2013 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,103
Flag Posts: 51,760
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,633.18 FP
Charm: 394

Page 5 Introduction Canabusis

international QUOTE (Canabusis)
Is there an update of some sort for this internet site?

First, thanks for your donation. To answer your question - no recent updates and none for the spell checker. I also tested this in IE version 10, 9, and 8 and they all functioned correctly. Which version of IE do you use?

The easiest way to test if it is your browser settings is to use the IE browser on another computer and see. If this cannot be done try:

1. Clearing your browser cache
2. Set IE to default settings
3. Make sure you are not using any blocking software that stops javascript and so forth
4. Make sure you are not using a firewall that is blocking the domain: bordeglobal.com

Failing this:

A. You may want to try Firefox as was suggested earlier as it can tell you what you are spelling wrong as you type.
B. You can install this: Spell Checking Plugins For Internet Explorer but I have no experience with the plugin I mention in that Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2013 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Introduction Canabusis

I use windows 8, not sure what version IE it is? And it seems that I've had more problems from Windows 8 then any other version of windows I've ever used. Well any way I had thought that the spell check was possibly not working for everyone, apparently just me. In that case I will just be very careful about my spelling and typing errors. Thank you for looking into this for me. I have run through the list of suggestions pertaining to correcting this issue and have failed to do so. I will try to download foxfire in the future.

On another subject, I will be going fishing this weekend and will not be able to post for possibly two days. This all depends on when the people I will be going with decide to come back.

Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Jun, 2013 - 8:22pm
Signature:
Post Date: 2nd Sep, 2013 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Canabusis Introduction

Welcome to the elite class laugh.gif. So you like up for World of Medieval or FE? I think you'll probably do good in Gwynedd or as a super hero since you have that bubbly personality.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2013 - 8:50pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior

Canabusis Introduction - Page 5

I am waiting to get into the world of Medieval until after hunting season is over, I wouldn't want to begin and not be able to keep up with the required posting for the game.

Signature:
Post Date: 3rd Sep, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
[?] CPosts: 2,938
Flag Posts: 7,000
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 31.7%
[+] Gain: 5,075.94 FP
Charm: 26

Canabusis Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Cool, when is hunting season over? I was like just telling Icon about Gwynedd and a couple of other of the RPs don't have a posting requirement but they need FP and you have lots now. wink.gif

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Thirty Something | Joined: Reg. 18th Jan, 2009 - 9:07pm
Signature:
+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Canabusis Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,