Ericwold Introduction

Ericwold Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 28th Aug, 2014 - 10:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2014 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Ericwold Introduction
A Friend

Ericwold Introduction

I'm a software developer living in Utah. Married for 20 years with 3 kids. Looking for mature thoughtful discussion about things that are truly important in life.

Spent some time living in a flat with Jean Borde, site founder, in England back in 1992. Looking to reconnect with an old friend as well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2014 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Ericwold

Welcome

Thanks for posting your introduction message. Here are some helpful tips to get you started:

What have you joined? Basically, this International Community allows you to freely interact constructively (Regardless of whether your views are pro-Mormon or anti-Mormon) with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the Mormon Doctrine Studies Board <-- start giving your input here. Of course you may also visit and participate in other Boards in the Community as well: See All Boards.

For general Tips: Your First Time Here? Understand What's Expected and The Art Of Discussion.

Post Date: 28th Aug, 2014 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,103
Flag Posts: 51,760
Avg: 6.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,633.18 FP
Charm: 394

Ericwold Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the community Eric. How have you been? I still remember us riding those terrible hills in England. I see you did not give up your interest in computer technology. How is your wife with the Southern accent?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Ericwold Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,