Chicken Soup Cure

Chicken Soup Cure - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Apr, 2006 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 12:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Chicken Soup Cure

CHICKEN SOUP REDUCES CONGESTION, INFLAMMATION AT FIRST SIGN OF A BUG

If you're feeling under the weather this winter, before you head to your doctor's office, take a trip to your kitchen. When you feel the first signs of a winter-borne bug, a scratchy throat, a runny nose, an achy feeling, Women's Health magazine suggests it's time for some feel-good foods.
Ref. deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jan, 2006 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

Chicken Soup Cure
A Friend

Cure Soup Chicken

How funny that medicine finally confirmed what mommies and grandmas have known for decades! My mother gave me chicken soup for a cold from the time I was a young child. I grew up loving chicken soup and believing that chicken soup could cure all ills.

4th Mar, 2006 - 10:22pm / Post ID: #

Chicken Soup Cure Health & Special Psychology

My Grandma also used to make me chicken soup when I had a cold or fever. This has been time proven to work through the years.(apparently it's the clear chicken stock that does it!

Another thing that she used to make was hot milk and honey, and you used to 'sweat' it out whilst ill in bed.

A rather strange sounding one for sore throats that she used was 2 tea spoons (small size)of butter, mixed with 2 tea spoons of sugar, a great reliever for sore throats, as the sugar, was gritty on your throat, and the butter greased your throat, both enabling a quicker recovery. My Grandma's family had been using these methods for over 100 years, I still use them now. I firmly believe in the 'oldies but goodies' theory!

24th Apr, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Cure Soup Chicken

I never knew this was actually true, I just thought it was something mothers were supposed to say. The article link doesn't work anymore, but I will have to do some research and find out what it is in chicken soup that helps fight colds, etc. I'll probably need to keep some of it around the house if it really does help in cases like those.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2006 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Chicken Soup Cure
A Friend

Cure Soup Chicken

I dug up some research for you on this subject. It looks like most of its cure comes from the steam and its anti-inflammatory properties. It breaks up congestions and soothes the inflamed throat, rushing relief to the weary cold sufferer.
https://chetday.com/coldfluremedy.htm

> TOPIC: Chicken Soup Cure

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,