Dieter Zorn

Dieter Zorn - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 30th Jun, 2013 - 2:09pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Snake expert dies from bite during presentation on overcoming fear of snakes
26th Jun, 2013 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Dieter Zorn

Even though the snake that bite this man is poisonous, only 4% of the cases tend to be fatal, he wasn't that lucky.

international QUOTE
A snake expert died after he was bitten by a snake during a reptile show.

The German snake expert died after being bitten several times by a snake during the presentation aimed at helping people ease their fears of reptiles.

Dieter Zorn, 53, an expert herpetologist, died of a heart attack minutes after being bitten by a Vipera aspis snake. At his show, Zorn encouraged attendees to handle reptiles in order to get rid of their fears of snakes. Zorn was in France to perform his reptile show, which teaches people how to overcome their fears of snakes, when he was bitten several times.

His co-host, Uschi Kallus, said that Zorn died from an "Extremely rare allergic reaction" To the bite. Emergency personnel tried to save him by administering a blood thinner, but sadly, they were unable to save him. Kallus said the incident was "Exceptionally rare. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
29th Jun, 2013 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Zorn Dieter

When I read this case I started wondering if perhaps he was bitten before so many times that this one bite ended up affecting him so badly and killed him?

30th Jun, 2013 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Dieter Zorn UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I think it is supposed to be the opposite, once you have the venom inside your body builds up an immunity to it but then again even too much one one poison can kill even if you have immunity.

> TOPIC: Dieter Zorn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,