Assertive Woman

Assertive Woman - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 18th Mar, 2006 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: I am an Assertive Woman...
  Yes       0.00%
  Sometimes       50.00%
  No       50.00%
Total Votes: 2
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Assertive body language for women
Post Date: 21st Jan, 2006 - 9:13pm / Post ID: #

Assertive Woman

Assertive body language for women

Do you consider yourself an Assertive woman?

Dictionary.com: 'Assertive'- Inclined to bold or confident assertion; aggressively self-assured.

Your body communicates as clearly as your words. Your style of emotional expression, posture, facial expressions, and voice quality are all tremendously important in becoming an assertive woman. A body image inventory: Check yourself from head to toe, as you probably do frequently during the day, but this time measure yourself on a scale of assertiveness.
Ref. https://sheknows.com/about/look/3110.htm

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2006 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Woman Assertive

I think I am based on the article. I am not sure if it is a positive thing to be 24/7 basically because it gets me in trouble a lot of times, not with men but with women. I do not know if I am a tomboy or what but I find women have a very hard time making eye contact and talking to them straightforward, they get upset easily and they think you are bossing them around. I am not the soft-spoken type of woman, I am not rude either but I am surely outspoken.

> TOPIC: Assertive Woman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,