Pathfinder Vs Dungeons & Dragons

Pathfinder Dungeons Dragons - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 6th Jul, 2013 - 4:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

22nd September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2013 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

Pathfinder Vs Dungeons & Dragons

Pathfinder vs Dungeons & Dragons

Name: Stucky

Comments: Most will say that Pathfinder and Dungeons & Dragons are very alike but I think people like to lean one way or the other. Are there real pros / cons to Pathfinder over Dungeons & Dragons and vice versa? For one I feel there is a lot more out on Dungeons & Dragons because its been around longer so more players are familiar with it.

Sponsored Links:
6th Jul, 2013 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Dragons and Dungeons Pathfinder

If you like playing Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 then you should be able to fit in with Pathfider as well. There were some changes but not so big as to leave you confused. If you are starting out you may find Pathfinder's manuals easier to understand and more thorough. With Dungeons & Dragons you tend to have to rely more on more experienced players to know where a given rule or description is located. I guess I'm saying that for me Pathfinder tends to be more structured.

> TOPIC: Pathfinder Vs Dungeons & Dragons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,