Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Apr, 2006 - 6:08am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Fear of Public Places
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2006 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia

Do you suffer with this phobia? How are you dealing with it?

Sponsored Links:
15th Mar, 2006 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Agoraphobia

I do not suffer with this, but I know of people who have mild forms of this. You invite them out of their homes and they are constantly reluctant with no real explanation. Some of these people feel they are in control in their own environment and feel the opposite when they are not.

11th Apr, 2006 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

Agoraphobia Health & Special Psychology

Oh, holy cow, I'm fairly certain my dad has some form of this. He hates to be anywhere where there are a significant amount of people. He rarely leaves the house (except for work). He would never go get it checked out at a psychologist, though. He probably is uncomfortable or doesn't think it's macho, or something. He hardly ever goes out to a movie, or dinner or something like that. He only shops at X-Mas time for a present for my mom. Not sure if there's something I should do.

> TOPIC: Agoraphobia

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,