Terran Marine (starcraft 1 Pc Game)

Terran Marine Starcraft 1 Pc Game - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 7:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Jul, 2013 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

The Terran marine from the StarCraft PC game, is a simple unit that is one of the first types of soldiers used when trying to build a Terran base, the Terran marine has armor and a gun, they can be pretty tough at some times when fighting enemies, but I want to know from the people who ever played this Starcraft 1 game before, what are your Prons and Cons about this unit?

My Prons about this unit: This Terran marine can be very powerful even though it is just a simple unit, if you have an large army of Terran marines it can be a very hard for others to destroy it, it can be more powerful by using "Stim Packs" From the Terran Academy, this allows the marine to be much faster at moment including shooting. The stim packs may let the marine's health go down, but it is definitely worth it if you want to conquer the enemy.

My Cons about this unit: The Terran marine has a down side too, the problem is that the health of the marine is too low and can be killed very quickly, no wonder the Zerg can beat a whole army of marines without medics or stim packs. The Terran marine always have to depend on medics so they can heal them back to normal health again.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: Wed Oct 16 18:52:51 GMT 2024 / Post ID: #

Add Comment
I want to know more terran marine (starcraft 1 pc game) has to be expounded right away so that what or move ahead with discussion.

> TOPIC: Terran Marine (starcraft 1 Pc Game)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,