Darron Dyer

Darron Dyer - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Jul, 2013 - 1:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Murder Case 2013
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2013 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Darron Dyer

Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish to participate on the following discussion:

Darron Dyer

international QUOTE
The killing of Darron Dyer, of third Branch Road, Monkey Town, is believed to be drug-related, said residents in his community.

A police report stated that around 10.50 p.m., the deceased's sister, Petal Dyer, was at their home when she heard several loud explosions.

Petal Dyer told police that moments later she saw her brother running towards their house, then he collapsed on the ground.

She told police her brother was bleeding from his chest and abdomen.

Relatives called the Emergency Health Services for an ambulance, but Dyer died at the scene before they arrived. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
13th Jul, 2013 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

Dyer Darron

Can anyone tell me where is Monkey town? I don't know about you all but I don't hear the police commissioner telling the media or the citizens about whatever programs they are implementing to deal with gang related murders, it is very concerning.

> TOPIC: Darron Dyer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,