Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 11 of 17

"Oh, no problem but it will take me awhile - Page 11 - Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Posted: 15th Feb, 2015 - 2:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

08th September 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 17 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (17) »

Gwynedd Handling
Description: Fair, a horse handler, loves horses and even has one as her personal pet. She comes to the Gwynedd Village and immediately sets herself apart from the rest.

31st Jan, 2015 - 2:32am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 11

Gwynedd Villager, Fair says...

But then she stops herself for a second. She cannot visit them just yet, not without having a plan ahead of her visit... What for instance would be her reason to go over to their place she thought.

5th Feb, 2015 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Handler Horse Gwynedd

"Maybe I could just say I was visiting the area and..." She says to herself but then stops because she knows it will sound corny.

Post Date: 6th Feb, 2015 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler RPG PBP Village Medieval Gwynedd

After a nice day of work Klar heads over to the horse trainers place. He would like to have a couple horses that he can take on a ride to just get away at times.

Knocking at her door he hopes that she is home and available to have a chat.

6th Feb, 2015 - 1:21am / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Page 11 Handler Horse Gwynedd

Amazed by a knock at her door she goes over quickly wondering who it could be. To her surprise its the blacksmith! Cheerfully she says, "Well Hello, oddly enough I was just thinking about a stroll to see your enormous castle of a home. What can I do for you?"

Post Date: 7th Feb, 2015 - 2:10am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Handler Horse Gwynedd

Oh Well you can come over ad walk around inside any time you wish. I came over to see if you can train a couple horses for me. I would like to have some horses around so that I can take a ride and enjoy a nice ride.

12th Feb, 2015 - 2:51pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler

"Why of course I can, where are your steeds or are they still in need of being broken?"

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2015 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Gwynedd Horse Handler
A Friend

Gwynedd Horse Handler - Page 11

That is the issue I have no horses but if you can acquire a couple and train them for me I would be very appreciative.

15th Feb, 2015 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #
Gwynedd Avatar

Gwynedd Horse Handler Gwynedd Medieval Village PBP RPG - Page 11

"Oh, no problem but it will take me awhile to locate one for you and even more time for two as I'm more accustomed to training than breeding horses. I will bring them over to your place as soon as they are found and trained if that's fine for you?"

Comment Add Comment As A Guest
Important Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

# Characters:
# Words:
# Sentences:
# Paragraphs:
Reading Time:
Optional:
Search

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Gwynedd Horse Handler

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,