Jesus Christ Helped Me Stop Smoking

Jesus Christ Helped Stop Smoking - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 10th Jul, 2013 - 1:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2012 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

Name: Lindy

Title: I finally quit

Comments: I am pleased to say that after being a smoker for 10 years, I had my last cigarette 6 days ago. This is the longest I have been without a cigarette.
I am not craving I just think about smoking and then I remember that I had victory over this addiction through Jesus Christ.
Like many smokers, I had so many last cigarettes because I was tryin to do it on my own. Once I let God help me, I broke free from the addiction.

Reversible or not, truth is you'll be better off quitting now than if you continue smoking, and you can certainly quit because God honors a sincere prayer

Sponsored Links:
10th Jul, 2013 - 1:46am / Post ID: #

Smoking Stop Helped Christ Jesus

Jesus can help you do just about anything you want to accomplish and this is a testament of that. Thank you for sharing how Jesus saved you from your sins Lindy, it can bring so much hope to others.

> TOPIC: Jesus Christ Helped Me Stop Smoking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,