Synaptol

Synaptol - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 24th Apr, 2008 - 4:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Best natural replacement for Ritalin?
30th Apr, 2007 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

Synaptol

Synaptol

Anybody here ever used Synaptol? It sells as a natural replacement for the known ADHD related drug Ritalin.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Oct, 2007 - 6:00am / Post ID: #

Synaptol
A Friend

Synaptol

I'm thinking about ordering Synaptol for my nephew and giving it a try. However, the only info I can find on it is in promotional adds. I have found a few message board comments from people saying they have "just started trying it" but no results yet, and from a couple more with outrageously wonderful claims of success, but you never know if they are just shills. I don't know if it is actually safe to give to a 6 year old, but can it be as bad as the potential risks of pharmaceuticals? If anyone out there has any real experience with this product, please post.

Post Date: 24th Apr, 2008 - 4:38pm / Post ID: #

Synaptol Health & Special Psychology

Name: Marv

Comments: I bought 3 bottles, tried it along with my 13 yearr old for over 1 month, double and tripled dosage, never saw a benefit at all for either of us. Maybe because I already take the 200:1 concentrated Aloe, but my son doesn't and we saw no benefit for him at all. I need a REFUND!

> TOPIC: Synaptol

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,