What Kind of Online Community Member Am I? - Page 3 of 4

I have two answers as I have seen from the - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 16th Mar, 2008 - 7:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the personality test
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2006 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

What Kind of Online Community Member Am I?
A Friend

What Kind of Online Community Member Am I? - Page 3

How fun! I got:

Honored Member - you often find others quote your messages or refer to you

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2006 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

I Member Community Online Kind What

For this test to make sense you would of had to of been a Member here awhile to answer the questions realistically, you have only been a Member here for a less than five minutes spock.gif - unless you were answering based on your Membership somewhere else, in which case it would not count for here.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2006 - 12:53am / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind of Online Community Member Am I? Feedback & FAQ News Community

Hey JB,

Yes indeed, I am a member of other online communities- one of which I own. I didn't realize the fun quiz was strictly for members of this site who have a certain number of posts only. I must have missed that part.

Rather off topic, but...
If you do not want Newbies here posting to this thread, might I suggest moving it to the "hidden" section?

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the same subject matter and does not develop into another Topic.

20th Nov, 2006 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Page 3 I Member Community Online Kind What

The personality quiz is as it relates to a Member's involvement here when the person Posts the result here.

Rather off topic, but...
The hidden section is for Mature content and secrets for Upgraded Members, why would we move it there? spock.gif (Don't answer that, it is rhetorical, and this Thread is already going into off topics enough).

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2006 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

I Member Community Online Kind What

Honey, why would we post a Personality Quiz about other Communities? Duh, I'm the only one around here allowed to have attitude.

9th Mar, 2007 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

Crew Member - people see your presence and recognize you

Hmm very interesting! I am not sure if this is true or not but I like it!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2007 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind Online Community Member I - Page 3

Soft Member - you participate when you can and find your input is only on what you know and no more

Fairly true, I'm still fairly new laugh.gif

Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

What Kind Online Community Member I Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I have two answers as I have seen from the previous posts that this game is relative to being a member in this specific community.

Initially I took the quiz thinking it's applicable to other communities and the result:
"Moderator - you could run the show if you wanted, you could probably take over the Community" A little predictable since I own two forum communities and I am an Admin for another two.

Secondly, I took the quiz again this time looking at it as a newbie's eyes for this community. smile.gif And the result:
"Positive Influence - others expect something edifying from you and they are often not disappointed"

This community interests me so the result is correct.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: What Kind of Online Community Member Am I?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,