Which Bible Personality Am I? - Page 3 of 4

Which Bible Personality Am I? John the Baptist - Page 3 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 8th May, 2009 - 1:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the personality test
Post Date: 23rd Sep, 2006 - 6:55am / Post ID: #

Which Bible Personality Am I?
A Friend

Which Bible Personality Am I? - Page 3

Moses - you accomplish great things, but still depend on others

I am happy with this result though I would have thought my result would have honestly been Thomas.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Dec, 2006 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I Personality Bible Which

hmm...John the Baptist. I wish I could be as dedicated as he was. My personality leans more towards the John the Baptist that had some feelings of doubt at the end of his life. Always faithful, but I can't help but question sometimes!

31st Dec, 2008 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Which Bible Personality Am I? Revealed Bible The

QUOTE (Valla @ 25-May 06, 12:50 AM)
Yes that's me, always dragging my feet about being good. Oh, whale...

I laughed when I read your comment!

As for me....
Based On Your Answers You Are:

John the Beloved - you are favored and find delight in godly things

I would never even think (at this time in my life) I was near this amazing man but I will continue to hope and live everyday to become as much as I can. The other thing is I do find delight in Godly things--I just don't always choose to do them when I should. It is an everyday decision that I will work on.

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 5:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 3 I Personality Bible Which

Result:
"Jonah - it sometimes takes a whale to get you to do the right thing, but once you do, you are good to go"

This quiz is interesting.

17th May, 2008 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

I Personality Bible Which

Result
Jonah - it sometimes takes a whale to get you to do the right thing, but once you do, you are good to go

My pasture keeps telling me, your doing fine just keep those steps moving and when you get there you will not be tired.

Post Date: 17th May, 2008 - 2:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Moses - you accomplish great things, but still depend on others

Well I am a moses too. I know my little brother tells me that I need to work on my spirit more. I know I can improve on it too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2008 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Bible Personality I - Page 3

My results fits me perfectly. It says "I do great things, but some that are very questionable."
I sometimes like to help, but sometimes I get strange ideas to do strange things.

Post Date: 8th May, 2009 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Which Bible Personality I The Bible Revealed - Page 3

John the Baptist - you prepare the way for good works and even give your life if needs be

Well this is a blessing and encouragement. John the Baptist was one of the greatest prophet that lived, Jesus said so himself. He pulled no punches. He busted those religious leaders of his day: snakes and vipers he called them. What would he say to the religious leaders of today if he was here?.
Thank you that was a good quiz, you should have more questions and a more detail profile.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Which Bible Personality Am I?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,