Which Bible Personality Am I? - Page 4 of 4

QUOTE (Personality Quiz: Which Bible Personalty - Page 4 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the personality test
5th Jun, 2009 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Which Bible Personality Am I? - Page 4

Thomas- but I doubt that evaluation is correct, I'll will need more evidence to convince me.
Maybe a triple blind study an a psychological profile by an accredited psychologist will be sufficient. laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2009 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Which Bible Personality Am I?
A Friend

I Personality Bible Which

I got Moses. I know I try a lot harder than most other people in my life so I guess this is pretty true. I haven't seen the face of God though. Yet. tongue.gif

12th Jan, 2010 - 10:22am / Post ID: #

Which Bible Personality Am I? Revealed Bible The

David - you do great things, but also some that are very questionable

This is pretty darn vague, and for people not familiar with biblical personalities and events, doesn't provide a terribly insightful result. I think this explanation can apply to all of Mankind, which even for an internet test, seems a bit broad.

Rather off topic, but...
Also, the question about the "bad drive" really needs to be reworded - I'm still not entirely sure what it meant.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 4 I Personality Bible Which

Thomas - if you just believe you could accomplish so much more

Not sure this one fits, "faith" is supposed to be one of my spiritual gifts undecided.gif
I do know I'm far from perfect in my behavior though, in fact, truthfully, I clicked "see if the old lady gets hit by a car!" But let it be known - I wouldnt want her too.

I'm also not sure about the Jonah response it gives out, Jonah got swallowed by the whale and he wasn't exaclty "good to go" he went, but then wined and complained.

Anyways. I like surveys like this. I am also Hiro from heroes and Chandler from friends, and countless other people. I should probably look into that.

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2010 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

I Personality Bible Which

Name: Mug

Comments: I got Jonah. As strange as it seems that is actually a good analysis of how I am. There is an airy coincidence about that being this is just to have fun with.

10th Jun, 2013 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE (Personality Quiz: Which Bible Personalty Am I?)
David - you do great things, but also some that are very questionable

That is very true, it is intersting but I don't think I can ever compare myself to David because he does a lot of stuff that I don't think I can ever do.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 10th Jun, 2013 - 8:44pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Which Bible Personality Am I?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,