Greatest Sports Team

Greatest Sports Team - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 29th Jan, 2006 - 7:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
8th Nov, 2005 - 10:27am / Post ID: #

Greatest Sports Team

An age old question and very difficult to compare...

But who do you think is the greatest sports team of all time. Can be across any sport and obviously international success is important.

My pick: The Brazilian wolrd cup winning side of 1970. Unstoppable.

Sponsored Links:
8th Nov, 2005 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Team Sports Greatest

That is very hard to deliberate since I can only truly give a team name if they really worked as a team and not merely as one or two who carried the team. The Chicago Bulls was a good example of this, without Michael they were nothing, but with him they were unstoppable. However, for the sake of selecting a team I would have to go with something off the top of my head like the US relay team. On their own they beat records and together they become formidable.

11th Nov, 2005 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Greatest Sports Team Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Which relay team JB? Were they harder to beat internationally than Brasil?

11th Nov, 2005 - 2:58pm / Post ID: #

Team Sports Greatest

Arvhic, now you are testing my memory cells which have been known to rupture from thinking back to the past. I really cannot recall the year or names of the runners, but it seemed like every event was being won by the USA regardless to if it was them on their own or as a team, hence the reason I selected them. Like I said before, it was each team member winning their own end and not just a matter of one or two really good players with mediocre ones in between.

15th Nov, 2005 - 10:57am / Post ID: #

Team Sports Greatest

Yes they were very good, although I believe relay's are a lot to do with individual ability as well.

How about the best cricket side of all time? You live in the Caribbean, should I bother asking this one?

15th Nov, 2005 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Greatest Sports Team

I really am not a Cricket fan to be honest. I think the West Indies in the 70s were great, but now they are at the bottom of the barrel. I would say the Australians are prime now. By the way, sometimes one player and a coach consider themselves a team. We could add more to the list if we take that into consideration.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Nov, 2005 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Greatest Sports Team

That's true and the coach is often a forget man/woman.

I would agree with the West Indies. They were awesome, it would be great to see the Australians play against that side.

29th Jan, 2006 - 7:53pm / Post ID: #

Greatest Sports Team Movies Music Fashion & Sports

The best cricket team were the West Indies teams led by Gary Sobers in the 70's. They had players on there like Viv Richards, Michael Holding, Clive Lloyd and Courtney Walsh. I believe they went something like 15 years without losing a Test series. That is world dominance!

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Greatest Sports Team

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,