How Honorable Are You? - Page 3 of 4

QUOTE Knight - you are known to speak that - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 16th Aug, 2009 - 1:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the personality test
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2007 - 5:43pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

How Honorable Are You? - Page 3

I got...

Favored - your name usually comes up as one of those who can be counted on and thus you are trusted

I picked Take a look around the park to see if anyone looks like they lost money and then pocket it if you find no one

....but really who would Post a sign up asking if anyone lost $100 to give you a call ? Then anybody who's dishonest would claim it for their own.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 8:29am / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

You Honorable How

I got,
Favored - your name usually comes up as one of those who can be counted on and thus you are trusted

23rd May, 2008 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Neighbor - although you are seen and known to be an agreeable socialite, yet you have not shown anything of substance

Thats me fly under the wire, try to give back that which is not mine and I have enough to do so go do your job and I will do mine.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2008 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

Page 3 You Honorable How

I am one who is pretty honest when it comes to things. Does not matter if it is property or money. I am one who tries to find the rightful owner of said property.

28th May, 2008 - 6:50am / Post ID: #

You Honorable How

I think I am in BIG trouble! It didn't give me an answer--even when I re-took it! That doesn't seem like it's good!
I refreshed the page and tried again! This time I got:

Knight - you are known to speak that which you will do, no one wonders about your motives for they have always proven to be honorable 

Honesty is very important to me. I want to be trustworthy and be a good example for my kids.

Reconcile Edited: AlaskanLDS on 28th May, 2008 - 6:56am

28th Jul, 2008 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?

I had to give it a second try before it would give me an answer also. It must be a glitch in the program. Oh well. After I took it twice it gave me:

Knight - you are known to speak that which you will do, no one wonders about your motives for they have always proven to be honorable

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Aug, 2008 - 3:00am / Post ID: #

How Honorable You - Page 3

I got "Knight," but I'm not sure how valid it is. I tried to base my answers off my experiences, but sometimes I couldn't. I mean, I've turned money in before, but it was when I was in high school. I turned $50 into the lost and found. And I don't take things from work, but there really isn't anything there for me to take, so I can't say how I would react otherwise. So... I don't know how true they could be, but they stand pretty accurate for the moment...

16th Aug, 2009 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Knight - you are known to speak that which you will do, no one wonders about your motives for they have always proven to be honorable.

I am a man of words. Whenever I promise someone, I do my best to fulfill those words. I never dupe and/or hope to be duped. I thoroughly understand human emotions and do things not to hurt them.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: How Honorable Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,