How Honorable Are You? - Page 2 of 4

Favored --- your name usually comes up as - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2006 - 1:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Take the personality test
22nd Feb, 2006 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You? - Page 2

Favored - your name usually comes up as one of those who can be counted on and thus you are trusted

I can live with that. I know it's important to be honorable, but honor and practicality can coexist. For example, sometimes apologizing face to face is enough - to make it up with chocolates or something like that is too much in some cases. For me, it's all about giving people the right message. I want them to know my intentions.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

You Honorable How

Neighbor - although you are seen and known to be an agreeable socialite, yet you have not shown anything of substance

I agree with Klausse with the sugestion that the questions are very vague, and can interpreted in many ways depending on who you are thinking of at the time. Bit of a laugh all the same.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

How Honorable Are You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Favored - your name usually comes up as one of those who can be counted on and thus you are trusted

1st Mar, 2006 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

Page 2 You Honorable How

QUOTE (BabyBlues @ 1-Feb 06, 12:37 AM)
It asked about whether we took something that was not work related to work, and I picked sometimes. BUT, it's not unacceptable at my job. Before we gets girls, we have time to sit there and read our school book or something like that.

BabyBlues, I think you may have misinterpreted this question - the way I read it was that you don't take anything that's not work-related home from work, not to work. As in, you don't steal or "borrow" stuff from your work. That may have affected your outcome.

Here's what I got:

Knight - you are known to speak that which you will do, no one wonders about your motives for they have always proven to be honorable

The money one WAS hard! Took me a while to decide what I'd do.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2006 - 4:14pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

You Honorable How

Associate - people know of you, but not of your motives which leaves something to be desired

Yeah sounds about right. Nobody knows my motives until it's too late. biggrin.gif

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2006 - 3:56am / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

How Honorable Are You?

How Honorable Are You?

Neighbor - although you are seen and known to be an agreeable socialite, yet you have not shown anything of substance
Personality Quiz

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

How Honorable Are You?
A Friend

How Honorable You - Page 2

Knight - you are known to speak that which you will do, no one wonders about your motives for they have always proven to be honorable

I think it was a test of honesty more than anything else. On the money question I went with the ask around the park and keep it if you can't find the owner.

22nd Dec, 2006 - 1:15pm / Post ID: #

How Honorable You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

Favored --- your name usually comes up as one of those who can be counted on and thus you are trusted

Pretty fair, I try to be fair and honest, and treat people how I'd like to be treated myself!

Reconcile Edited: DianeC on 22nd Dec, 2006 - 1:15pm

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: How Honorable Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,