Pro Or Wannabe

Pro Wannabe - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 28th Feb, 2006 - 10:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Feb, 2006 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

Pro Or Wannabe

Pro or Wannabe

What do you think is the difference between a Pro and a Wannabe when it comes to Photography?

Sponsored Links:
28th Feb, 2006 - 8:37pm / Post ID: #

Wannabe Pro

The biggest difference is that a pro knows how to use all the features on their camera to get the effects they want out of their pictures. I am definitely a wannabe, as I can't figure out how to use half of the features that are built into my camera. One of my coworkers has photography as one of her hobbies and she has shown me some of the pictures she has taken using different effects. The results are very impressive.

28th Feb, 2006 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Pro Or Wannabe Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Although it is a good point, couldn't someone know how to use their camera very well, but at the same time take shots that are not framed as well as the other guy? For instance you may always seem to get a hand or head in an awkward position. Or wait to long or too fast before a 'moment' in time.

> TOPIC: Pro Or Wannabe

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,