I Cannot Lose - Page 3 of 3

Felipe can be quite noisy of we do not constantly - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 29th Oct, 2007 - 12:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
ADHD Child Fear of Losing
24th Oct, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

I Cannot Lose - Page 3

Another form of competition - whose kids are more quiet - mine or yours? rolleyes.gif

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2007 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Lose I

I don't know how quiet your kids are, but mine definitely don't know the meaning of quiet laugh.gif
They spend half there time sounding as though they are killing each other, and even when they talk it's very loud. I can hear them before I see them when they're shopping with my husband and myself if I wander off to find something, I can always find them and my husband by listening for the kids voices.
Can't moan though, it took that long for them to speak, I don't want to stop them now-- just need to get them to lower it by a few decibels *laughs*

29th Oct, 2007 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

I Cannot Lose Health & Special Psychology

Felipe can be quite noisy of we do not constantly remind him how loud he is being. Sometimes we can go from total silence to him literally shouting at you as though he is literally deaf.

As to the topic of I cannot lose I have recently found that he also seems to compete with authority. For instance he does not grasp that because we tell him to go to his room he somehow 'loses' out on what he sees as a right to do what he wants. Its like a constant competition for time in the house.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: I Cannot Lose

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,