Roger Introduction

Roger Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Aug, 2013 - 11:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 102
Flag Posts: 103
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 133.54 FP
Charm: 3

Roger Introduction

Looking to diversify my knowledge about the world and things around me. The requirements to join this site appealed to me. I hope it is as mature minded as it claims to be.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 4th Aug, 2013 - 7:03am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Aug, 2013 - 1:51pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Roger

Welcome to this International Community!

Thanks for your Introduction. It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will participate as a vibrant constructive poster.

Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many Topics covered within this International Community.

You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards

Post Date: 11th Aug, 2013 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Roger Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Roger! We try to keep things as mature minded as we can. I look forward to your input. If you have questions about how the community works you can ask here and someone will answer.

> TOPIC: Roger Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,