Mixing Indian & African

Mixing Indian African - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 10th Aug, 2007 - 10:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Forms in dancing
Post Date: 9th Feb, 2006 - 4:22am / Post ID: #

Mixing Indian & African

Mixing Indian & African

Some years ago Michael Salickram brought out a new wave of dance routines that included a blend of African dancing by the Malick Folk Performers and the Shiv Shakti Dancers. What do you think about this blend? Should it be enhanced?

Sponsored Links:
18th Mar, 2006 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

African and Indian Mixing

Of all the routines I have seen performed I think the mesh of African (Malick Folk Performers) and the Shiv Shakti Dancers is the best for both unity and chorography. I believe I was eye witness to first of these performances in the late mid 90s.

10th Aug, 2007 - 6:47pm / Post ID: #

Mixing Indian & African Sports & Fashion Music Movies

It is a great performance. I was in Toronto a few years ago and there was a Indian and African group dancing to the same performance and it was fantastic!

10th Aug, 2007 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

African and Indian Mixing

Ever since Michael Salickram developed the two as a combined routine it is used regularly now in most national displays.

Rather off topic, but...
Too bad the actual group cannot be as forthwith in their participation here.

> TOPIC: Mixing Indian & African

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,