Envision For Here

Envision Here - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 29th Sep, 2007 - 8:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2006 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Envision For Here

Envision For Here

What do you Envision For Here in the future?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2006 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

Envision For Here
A Friend

Here Envision

I would like to see a steady supporting core that will continue to grow. I see that in a few people now. My vision for this forum is that we grow and have a very diverse core of people, from all walks of life. A core group that will always be able to bring many sides to one story. Thats hard to do, but there are enough people out there to do it.

8th Feb, 2006 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Envision For Here Feedback & FAQ News Community

I would love to see more members who contribute daily to a wide range of topics. The problem that I see at the moment is that some people get turned off by the fact that they start or reply to a topic, and don't get responded too right away, or even that same day. I know and realize that this is something that will take time, and I don't have the answers on how to achieve this, but it would be nice to someday know that when you started or replied to a topic that within a couple of hours you would have a number of constructive viewpoints posted on that topic.

Post Date: 14th Sep, 2007 - 4:42am / Post ID: #

Envision For Here
A Friend

Here Envision

More discussion of current events, and a broader application of what is "relevant" to a discussion.

I believe you'd have great participation, as people would feel they could fully discuss an issue without feeling shut down or believing they have to read a 2-year old thread to get current prior to their first post.

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2007 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

Here Envision

QUOTE (Tortdog)
...a broader application of what is "relevant" to a discussion.

Honey, I guess it was made broader for you, you were deleted.

> TOPIC: Envision For Here

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,