Toolbar Suggestions

Toolbar Suggestions - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 23rd Feb, 2006 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Things you would like to see in future Toolbars
Post Date: 18th Feb, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

Toolbar Suggestions

Toolbar Suggestions

Be specific in some of the things you would like to see in future Toolbars offered here. Some ideas include: An all RPG Toolbar, Personal Customized Toolbar, etc.

Sponsored Links:
21st Feb, 2006 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Toolbar

I would like to see a Personal Customized Toolbar definitely. More specifically it have the ability to show if you have new PM's, unread posts counter, Munji-pet reminder so I do not neglect my pet and have it die on me and a members online ticker.
An update profile link may not be a bad idea, to help remind us (me included definitely) to change our mood from time to time.

I know it would not be possibly to put all of the control panel options onto a single toolbar for lack of room and much intense scripting however for alternative toolbar suggestion as such:

RPG as you suggested that could notify you if the current scenario you are playing has new posts.

Social Toolbar that might have a members in chat room indicator.

Moderator(board mods) toolbar to indicate that there are new posts within their selected boards.

(The InternationalDiscussions.com button might should be altered for the new portal. Thats just for my preference, not sure which portal the majority of everyone is using.)

22nd Feb, 2006 - 9:43pm / Post ID: #

Toolbar Suggestions Feedback & FAQ News Community

One simple suggestion at this point is the ability to right click on a link and have it open in a new browser window. Sometimes, I don't want to lose the page I am currently on and simply want to go to, eg, Hot Topics, in another window. So, if I click on Links, and then left click Hot Topics, it will open in current window. If I right click, it will open in a new window.

23rd Feb, 2006 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Suggestions Toolbar

Bwren, although your suggestions are very enticing, it would essentially overload the server to have all of that real time stuff in a Toolbar since it would constantly be checking in for updates wether you were on the site or not. I could see serious problems where people leave their browser on all day.

Malexander, you know I do have an option to do it, I will make a note to enable that when I have time.

> TOPIC: Toolbar Suggestions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,