AzoreanMa Introduction

Azoreanma Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th May, 2009 - 2:30pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 10:28am / Post ID: #

AzoreanMa Introduction
A Friend

AzoreanMa Introduction

I am a mother of 3 beautiful children, 10, 8, and 6 . I work full time as a dental lab tech, and when I do have some free time I like to read. I enjoy discussing philosophy, theology, history, all kinds of things.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Introduction AzoreanMa

A Warm Welcome to You

Thank you for taking the time to join and post a message, this means you are serious and says a lot about your character. I hope we can be friends over time. Since you are new to this Community please permit me to share a few links that you may find helpful:

Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Now, you can find the Board of the Topic you are interested in and Post your interests there. To find the Board click on the Site Map link at the top of this page.

Post Date: 6th May, 2009 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

AzoreanMa Introduction
A Friend

AzoreanMa Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forums. I am sure that you will find plenty to talk about here. Jump on in and let us get to know you better.

> TOPIC: AzoreanMa Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,