How Cheap Are You?

How Cheap You - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Feb, 2006 - 3:20am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?

How Cheap Are You?

There are various levels to being Cheap. This one can really hurt. How Cheap Are You? Take the quiz and find out.

Sponsored Links:
25th Feb, 2006 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

Sad day - I'm cheap! But I guess that's what happens when you're married and still in school. Can't really afford to be anything but! Besides, who needs cable? And who needs roaster chickens when you're only feeding two people? biggrin.gif

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2006 - 3:54am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

How Cheap Are You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I feel fine I took the quiz and I am thrifty. Also I think some of those are hard questions to answer.

25th Feb, 2006 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

Well, my result was "thrifty-not too cheap"!

I would say this is pretty accurate, I like to have a few luxuries, but I really don't like wasting money either.

Also if I had quite a bit of spare cash, I would always buy my kids a treat first, and only then if there was anything left would I buy myself and hubby something.
If I am given money for my birthday or Christmas and the money is specifically meant for me, I always feel guilty that I can't share it, so I do tend to save a bit of this money to buy chocolates for the rest of my family to share.

25th Feb, 2006 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

I got the following:

Cheap - people only ask if you buy it, hoping that there is a slim chance you may say, "okay"

I was surprised by the result. I do not consider myself cheap at all but it seems like I must be a little cheap sometimes wink.gif

25th Feb, 2006 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?

Super Cheap - no one asks if you will buy it, because they know the answer will be "no".

There's a significant difference between Super Cheap and Technically In Poverty. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Feb, 2006 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap You

Cheap - people only ask if you buy it, hoping that there is a slim chance you may say, "okay"

Same as LDS_forever, and can't say I disagree. I have been with little or no money for so long that I think it is in-bred in me to be cheap. Even if I won the lottery, I think I'd still be cheap.

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2006 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

How Cheap You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at least not to the average person

I guess that pretty much sums it up for me, fairly accurate.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Cheap Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,