How Cheap Are You? - Page 3 of 3

Result: "Thrifty - you are not really - Page 3 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 17th Mar, 2008 - 7:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2006 - 1:53pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

How Cheap Are You? - Page 3

Cheap - people only ask if you buy it, hoping that there is a slim chance you may say, "okay"

I don't know if I am so much cheap as just careful. I like a good sale, but mainly because the idea of spending so much money one one item, like a shirt or something, makes me ill to my stomach. I can't bring myself to spend $20 on a shirt unless it makes me coffee. Once in awhile I will splurge.

The last question kind of caught me because I don't use cash, but I don't use credit. I use my Debit Card, which takes it directly out of my checking account. I put cash, though, because it isn't credit, and it is the same as cash, only with a card.

I think I also got discounted for cooking at home, even though I have found it costs me more to cook dinner at home than it does for me to go out. That is, if I am making a nice meal. Obviously making grilled cheese and tomato soup will be cheaper, but if I am on a date with my fiance, then it'll be about $40 in groceries.

Sponsored Links:
28th Apr, 2006 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at least not to the average person

This is quite a shock for me. I am rarely referred to as anything that even suggests that I could save money. I had a spell for a while a few years ago that I worried overly about how much money I spent with the money that I had but now I am very relaxed and do not worry about what money I will have left over just so long as my obligations are taken care of.

27th May, 2006 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You? Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at least not to the average person. That's about right, depending on the situation. I hate to waste money but sometimes buying the least expensive thing is doing just that. Quality, and all that.

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2006 - 5:24am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

Page 3 You Cheap How

Super Cheap - no one asks if you will buy it, because they know the answer will be "no".

I can make a penny scream, if I can avoid paying for something I will.

10th Jan, 2007 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

You Cheap How

Cheap - people only ask if you buy it, hoping that there is a slim chance you may say, "okay"

Well if working harder to get extras and buying what you need on sale is cheap then sign me up! biggrin.gif

Home cooking is cheaper then high end restaurants but it sure impresses the ladies ! As long as you are good at it!

28th Apr, 2007 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?

Yes I have to admit that this is true. I am very cautious with my money and I usually enjoy looking for a good bargain. However, when it comes to quality, I prefer to spend a little extra money since I believe in this old saying:
"Good thing no cheap and cheap thing no good."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2008 - 5:48pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

How Cheap You - Page 3

Yep that about does it fo me. smile.gif

Post Date: 17th Mar, 2008 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

How Cheap Are You?
A Friend

How Cheap You Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 3

Result:
"Thrifty - you are not really cheap, well at least not to the average person."

Well, that's accurate. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: How Cheap Are You?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,